1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Yugioh 5D's reverse of arcadia stupid GLITCH

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by jaetinh, Mar 3, 2010.

1. jaetinh

jaetinh Member

Hello

I'm at the part where I have to find Yusei at the Arcadia movement building... I just defeated Sayer and then went to the right and I see Liquid. And then I'm screwed because one of the statues keep telling me to push it but I can't.
    I've read that people had this glitch because they used cheat.

So does any of you guys have it too? Apparently I have to restart the whole game and play without cheat!!

So again, any1 has the same problem? Or did u guys actually get past that part even tho you used cheat? (All cards etc)

2. romsrule99

romsrule99 Well-Known Member

just push it to the left.

3. whatnow12012

whatnow12012 New Member

i am also currently on this part I tried taking the cheat off still wont let me move the statue then I tried it with the code on still nothing.

Then I try every way I can think ofto the left, then the right and then in front of it. I also push button such as A but that just brings up the text then I do b and y no dice and the x is the duelist menu.

I think the no security code is causing the glitch which means I am lke the previous guy about and I will also have to restart my game without using that cheat in it.

One stupid promblem and I have to restart my game all the way over again.

4. jaetinh

jaetinh Member

Alright, so are u going to restart the game WITH the cheats like 'max DP' 'all cards' 'all clothes and bla bla'?

So the only one you're not gonna use is the security code, right?

5. romsrule99

i have the codes on, and i can still push the statue.

6. tnguyen1

tnguyen1 Active Member

why when I battle it freezes ? I'm getting so mad.

7. gregor1997

gregor1997 Active Member

Witch flashchart do you use?

8. romsrule99

an r4 XD

9. tnguyen1

tnguyen1 Active Member

I have the yugio 2010 for USA now and it still freezes when I play. what's happing.

10. troy031103

troy031103 New Member

wahhh it freezz com onn!!!! why it freezz!!!???

11. amosh

amosh New Member

Re: Yugioh 5D\'s reverse of arcadia stupid GLITCH

omg !,my game freeze to!!!!
    Post Merge: [time]1268896160[/time]
    how to fix the crash ???

12. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

For you people who has problems with freezing and stuff, check this thread http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=34469.0

13. Kaze_Neko

Kaze_Neko New Member

Did anyone realized there's a effect that says that it will heal both you and your opponents life... but it only heals the user? is that a bug or something?