1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Yugioh 2010 & Other new games!

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by Xaitan, Apr 13, 2011.

1. Xaitan

Xaitan New Member

Heres the low down guys... I've got an R4 Revolution card for DS, and for a while now as i've updated my games i've noticed most have completely stopped working, of course first thing i tried was updating my R4 to latest software 1.8 but it didnt work!

I researched myself and found i needed software on my card called "YSmenu with the ARcode." now i have no idea what that meant, but of course i set out to try and download it to put on. This came to an upbrupt end when i found the site to be in Japanese and once i eventually found the link, it was DEAD! ...I then searched on and any links i have found have all been deleted etc...

PLEASE HELP FIX THIS... "/

(These games were new at the time...)
    Such as;
    Yugioh 2010
    Golden Sun Dark Dawn
    Drawn to Life Collection

Thank you <3

2. Xaitan

Xaitan New Member

Just like to say a big thank you to everyone who took the time and effort to particapate in answering my question or even giving their opinion on the problem, nice community, i'l be sure to return.

3. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Hi there!

Is your card, R4 Revolution card, Original ?

My YSMenu build for R4 original cards only

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/AH4UH0M2/YSMenu_V6.57.1_for_R4_Original___Softreset.rar_links

If you are using YSMenu then replace thease latest dats into the TTMenu folder, http://filetrip.net/file.php?id=24816

Hope this helps and all the best

4. Xaitan

Xaitan New Member

It says R4 Revolution so i should think so? o.o

But thankyou for (I think) solving my problem, i will test it out right away.

Post Merge: [time]1302894279[/time]
    MY GOD, the menu and everything worked and i'm currently playing Yugioh 2010 as we speak!

Thank you dude, at least someone around here offers to help!

Cheers mate!

5. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Your very welcome :)

No problem!

Glad to be of help also!