1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Yugio World Championship 2010 and Rooms The Main Building Freezing problems?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Mcoupe69, Mar 22, 2010.

1. Mcoupe69

Mcoupe69 Guest

Sup guys just trying to nail this problem on the head with your help :)

I have an acekard2i with latest akaio 1.6 and loaders for my nintendo dsi

For some reason Rooms the main building still freezes ( at random times, farthest i got was room 5 before freezing)

And I did everything that was suggested earlier last week for trying to fix yugioh world champ 2k10 like updating my acekard to 1.6 and so forth.. but it still freezes sometimes randomly in the middle of a duel ( i think mostly during an attack)

either way is there something I am missing here? im confused and frustrated at the same time haha

ps: it does the same thing with wario ware diy too with the freezing and what not.. is it possible that DIY and rooms just need to have a patch come out?

also im confused on the fixes with games like lets say rooms actually just needs to be fixed.. what happens? does the dumper edit and fix the rom then re upload it to romulation?

lots of question's i know :(.. silly ones probably too but still any help or advice from anyone would be greatly appreciated

as always I also appologize for my terrible grammar and spelling :)

Love Catt Moupe

2. Alithepro1

Alithepro1 Well-Known Member

download the (J) Rom because that rom doest freeze and its almost fully English. the conversations and the card instructions are English so you should try that.

3. Mcoupe69

Mcoupe69 Guest

Thank you anyway man (no bs i appreciate the thought ) but i already know about this.. im ocd and kinda tweaky about playing US versions of games, less of course its a brilliantly translated version of soma bringer or JUS :)

Still just trying to fix the problems with my american versions :/

4. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Read this thread is you haven't.
    http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=34469.0

5. Mcoupe69

Mcoupe69 Guest

thx nova :), btw is there a thread/patch like this for rooms yet? :O