1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Yu-Gi-Oh tournament championship problem

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by stormmonarch, Apr 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stormmonarch

stormmonarch Member

The game is not in English although I have chosen US as the nationality. Does anyone know how to solve the problem? Thank you very much.

2. stormmonarch

stormmonarch Member

By the way, I have read the Common Issues post but don't know exactly how I can do it.

3. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

It is a (J) game, therefore it probably only contains the japanese language.

4. stormmonarch

stormmonarch Member

The language is not even Japanese. I guess it's Espanol.

5. stormmonarch

stormmonarch Member

There is an option to choose the country. However, regardless of what I choose, it's still Espanol.

6. Loonylion

Are you playing it on a flashcart or emulator?

7. stormmonarch

stormmonarch Member

It is an emulator. I tried to reset with GBA BIOS but there is no option to change the language there. The option only appears in the game.

8. stormmonarch

stormmonarch Member

Oh, I am using No$gba 2.6a

9. Loonylion

I believe no$gba needs a bios file or something when the game only plays in spanish, I'm not sure though.

10. stormmonarch

stormmonarch Member

I do have the BIOS 7 and 9 files. The game runs perfectly fine but it takes me so much time to look for the meanings of the cards. So, I would prefer playing in English. So far, only Japanese version of the game has been released. However, on the downloading page, the screenshot shows that the game is in English. So, I believe there is a way to change the language.

11. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=1462.0 Something about language change in there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.