1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Yu-Gi-Oh Stardust Accelerator problem.

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Eternal Dread, Jun 6, 2009.

1. Eternal Dread

Eternal Dread New Member

I seem to freeze after the cutscene showing myself and Nervin when I'm about to duel him. Any help?

I'm on the US version.

PS: Is it anti-piracy?

2. sexywogboy

sexywogboy Well-Known Member

What are you playing the game on? Emulator? Flash Cart? If your more specific...there is more chance of getting help.

3. alexong96

alexong96 Well-Known Member

no. there was no report of anti-piracy in this game. if there was,people would act quickly

4. Eternal Dread

Eternal Dread New Member

I'm using the R4 with the 1.19 firmware.
    I'm going to DL the EU version to see if it's works.

5. sexywogboy

sexywogboy Well-Known Member

1.19? Is there a such thing? version 1.18 is and has been the final official firmware of the R4DS for some time now.

If you really do have an R4DS with firmware 1.19, I highly recommend finding a 1.18 firmware, I can confirm it works with 1.18 on the R4DS.

6. Eternal Dread

Eternal Dread New Member

Sorry, typo. :/

7. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

1.19 is an unofficial firmware that breaks more than it fixes.

8. HellBoyX1000

HellBoyX1000 Well-Known Member

I lol'd at that Loony

I can also confirm that Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's works perfectly on R4DS v.1.18 with no problems.

If you have cheats enabled try disable them and if you activated the "All Cards x9" cheat, you MAY have to start a new game (That means deleting the .sav from the R4 (I found out the hard way)) cause there had been glitching when in deck construction and graphical errors while in game...Don't know about the story. I got bored of it cause I know the Story (It's just the first series of the 4Crapz version of Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's)

Hope this helps ^^

9. forte_amirul

forte_amirul Well-Known Member

I don't know bout R4 v1.19.That is hte reason why the game crash.