1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds Stardust Accelerator Language

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by DunnProol, Dec 17, 2009.

1. DunnProol

DunnProol New Member

Hey
    I'm totally new to NDS Emulations, so please don't laugh at me because of my problem :-[
    I've found this Yu Gi Oh game here

My problem is, that I can't change the language ingame into german (it's always englisch), but on that pictures i read german stuff
    so my question is how do i change it ? :)

2. three_strangers

three_strangers Well-Known Member

Have you started the game yet? I think when you make a save file, it asks what country you are. That probably determines the language. You can't change language at options so...

3. DunnProol

DunnProol New Member

yes, when i start a new game, the game asks me about my land, region ... , but that doesn't change the language ingame

4. three_strangers

three_strangers Well-Known Member

What language do you want? Which rom you download affects the language. So if you download, let's say... Korean or something. It'll be in Korean then.

5. blaza89

blaza89 Well-Known Member

happening to me, i had a spanish firmware in my emulator folder and after i took it out it went back to english so in short its gotta be your firmware

6. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Read the Common Issues. https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=1462.0

7. DunnProol

DunnProol New Member

I just wanted to change the language from english into german, but I see that changing language is more difficult than i thought :D
    So it's all the same and i keep playing in englisch :)