1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds Stardust Accelerator issue

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by jroc518, Sep 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jroc518

jroc518 Member

Every other game I play are cool but I just downloaded Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds Stardust Accelerator and as soon as I try to play it the "FATAL memory messed up" msg pops up b4 I can even see the game... any help would be appreciated.

Im using NO%GBA 2.6 my NDS Catridge backup media is set to Flash 512Kbytes (as supposed to for saving) I cnt find the solution :(

PS: i looked around and didn't see a forum with this issue sorry if there's already one made :)

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

You are using an outdated version of that emulator.

Try out no$gba 2.6a You can find the link in the Common Issues thread.
    https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=1462.0

3. jroc518

jroc518 Member

correction *** that's the one im currently using

4. TirithRR

Then you should have the NDS Backup Media set to AUTO.

5. jroc518

jroc518 Member

I tried auto, well I tried all of them b4 making the thread and still as soon as I load the game it gives me the "FATAL" error.

6. TirithRR

Did you change the settings to load BIOS rather than load cartridge directly? That's the only time I have had that error.

Open up the NO$GBA.INI file in the no$gba folder with notepad or another text editor.

Find the line:
    Reset/Startup Entrypoint == GBA BIOS (Nintendo logo)

And change it to:
    Reset/Startup Entrypoint == -Start Cartridge directly

7. jroc518

jroc518 Member

Yeah Tried it same.. now for my other games is telling that ROM IMAGE CRASHED so I change the settings back. I think im just not going to try and play the game...

8. blaza89

blaza89 Well-Known Member

use to happen to me when i had a slow computer but after i upgrade it plays without problems the Start Cartridge Directly thing is right though, try changing the memory options to auto both of them

9. jroc518

jroc518 Member

My computer is....

Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU
    Q6600 @ 2.4GHz
    2.39 GHz, 2.00G GB of RAM

I doubt is my pc... I plyed every other game... pkm ss and HG << works fine along with yugioh 08 etc just 09 with problems

10. blaza89

i see......well could be a bad rom, leave it for a few days and try it again, i mean it worked for me, or try restarting the computer, that works too...but thats just me

11. jroc518

jroc518 Member

Yeah I thought about leaving it alone for a while and download it again see how it goes then. Probably bad ROM to the fact that no one else seems to have a problem with it.

12. blaza89

right, try those ideas and see how it goes and if u get it to work don't leave it alone at all it will give you the image crash window and u would want that would u so in other words keep at it if it works thats my exprience with it...good luck kid

13. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

That particularly fatal error is more of a random bug. It usually only occurs repeatedly if something is actually wrong. Try deleting your NO$GBA.INI file. Start no$gba again which will create a fresh configuration.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.