1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Stardust Accelerator - help please

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by foreverzero01, Nov 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. foreverzero01

foreverzero01 New Member

Hey, I was just wondering if someone could help me out I'm encountering problems when trying to run this game. I'm trying to run it on the No$GBA 2.6a but when i do try it goes to a black screen and i get a message saying "Unable to read data. Please turn off the power and reinsert the game card."

Can someone please help?

thanks in advance...also please try to avoid using shortened versions of technical terms as I'm rather new to all this :)

2. blaza89

blaza89 Well-Known Member

change your save type EEPROM 512kb

3. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Check in Help->About tab that you have actually 2.6a. If you don't, links can be found in the Common Issues https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=1462.0 If you do, try changing the save type in the Emulation Setup manually.

4. foreverzero01

foreverzero01 New Member

Change the save type to what..? I just checked and it does seem to be 2.6a. I dont have the eeprom 512kb option...if we're talking about the part of the set up which says "NDS cartridge back up media"...currently its set to FLASH 512kb...shall i post what it says when i go to errors?...not sure if that'll help anyone :(

5. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Check the thread that Anandjones have posted. ^^

Or Set your No$gba save type to auto.

6. blaza89

blaza89 Well-Known Member

oh snap my bad *snicker* my GBA back up and NDS back up are all on auto and it works

7. foreverzero01

foreverzero01 New Member

works fine now...i changed everything to auto! thanks everyone :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.