1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Yu Gi Oh! 5D's SA:WC 2009 Disconnecting issues and Friend codes

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by mew-cuss, Jul 10, 2009.

1. mew-cuss

mew-cuss Member

??? Is there a cheat code for Yu Gi Oh WC2009 (NDS) that lets you disconnect the other on-line duelist and possibly make you win in the process? I don't want the code I just want to know if it exists.

:eek: It might sound like I'm being paranoid but when I'm battling the 900+ ratings players (on-line) they don't seem to disconnect when I'm about to make the finishing blow and take their health points to zero, but what they do is they make my DS appear to disconnect and then I lose my rating (I presume they do this through an AR code).
    If there isn't a cheat code then does anyone know how these on-line chumpions are corrupting my game?

:'( It disappoints me that muppets do this for a digital rating that doesn't really mean anything or gain you anything, but what really upsets me is when I'm playing in the practice/tag duels arena where I go to avoid cheaters/disconnecters and it full of them there as well. The tag duels are the best thing about on-line play (or were!!).

;) I checked some of the code sites (and here) that produce AR codes (and I also google'd!) but the nearest I can find is the shady player1 instawin code.

;D Also, if any non-cheating people want a duel them I'm up for it my friend code is 0689 - 1583 - 2708.
    Just post your friend code in this thread.

::) P.s. Sorry for the length of this rant.