1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Reverse of Arcadia

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by klaimore, May 11, 2010.

1. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

I was playing Yu-Gi-Oh until I watched and saw in the anime that you can merge cards instead of tributing them. Do I need the card Merge?

2. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Do you mean synchro summoning?

3. klaimore

I think something like that.

4. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

To synchro summon, you have to put some synchro fusion monsters in your synchro deck, during battle you have to have i think 1 tuner monster then a few non tuner type monsters, with star power equal to that of the synchro monsters stars, then you click on the syncro deck and click summon

5. klaimore

Pretty complicated...

6. Hikusaak

Hikusaak Member

It's not that complicated.. in fact, synchro summoning is the least complicated compared to other special summoning, like fusion summoning or ritual summoning. Complicated not in the terms of understanding the concept, but complicated in how to actually pull one through during a duel.

Synchro Summoning : You only need a tuner and usually with a non-tuner. LV X Tuner + LV Y Non-Tuner and you can synchro summon LV X+Y synchro monster from your extra deck.

Fusion Summoning : You need spell card such as "Polymerization", then the monster usually must be specific too, unless stated otherwise. For example, if you want to summon "Elemental Hero Inferno", you will need "Polymerization", and both "Elemental Hero Heat" and "Elemental Hero Lady Heat".

Ritual Summoning : Every ritual monster has its own ritual spell card, for example if you wish to summon "Demise, King of Armageddon", you will need the ritual spell card "End of the World", along with tributing other monsters.

Of course there are cards that make such summoning easier, such as "Future Fusion", or "Advanced Ritual Art".

Anyway, you should check the in-game tutorial, it will help you greatly to familiarize with the game and its concepts, it's really not that complicated to play yugioh.

7. richh 24

richh 24 Member

learn how to play yugioh first