1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Yu gi oh 2k10

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by dupasuka, Feb 23, 2010.

1. dupasuka

dupasuka Well-Known Member

im at he part where you need to find Regulus , but i can't get trough that annoying puzzle with staves

2. sinharvest24

sinharvest24 Guest

gimme a few days lemme get the rom and reach where you're at and help you solve it...

3. xakota

xakota Well-Known Member

Go over to the small mushroom that connects to the hill that connects to a big mushroom that leads to another minus staff (that sounds complicated but try to make sense of it.) Use the minus staff on this small mushroom, and you'll be standing on top of it. Walk over to the minus staff on the other hill, and grab it. Go over to the northern big mushroom that there's a minus staff north of it. Use the minus staff on it, grab the minus staff past the now small mushroom, and go to the next room.

In the next room, walk east and use the minus staff on the SECOND ivy rock. Walk east and grab the minus staff. Continue east and use the minus staff on the first rock you see. Pick up the two minus staves that fall from the tree. Go back to the first ivy rock and use one of the minus staff. Then use the next minus staff on the tree to the south. Go south, pick up the minus staff, go east, and use it on the tree.

4. dupasuka

dupasuka Well-Known Member

thanks a bunch

5. hoanvu89

hoanvu89 New Member

Hi. I got the rom crashed when I duel the first duelist in the room of 3 person at the start of the game?? How can I fix them?

6. xakota

xakota Well-Known Member

there's a thread about this in Technical Help.

7. d1tto

d1tto New Member

i waited for ages for US but on another count has anyone watched the serries for the game its awsome