1. This forum is in read-only mode.

YSMenu: Games go white screen

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Neonix, Jun 1, 2009.

1. Neonix

Neonix New Member

Hi i got YSMenu but when i try to boot a game it's just white screen doesnt matter what game.

The cheats work now on YSmenu not on normal R4 software i can see them but not play the game with or withouth cheats on YSmenu but i can play them on the normal R4 software.

If have these files of YSMenu:

TTMenu folder containing: skin(folder) gbaframe.bmp infolib.dat language.ini r4dldi.dat r4patch.dat reset.mse savlib.dat system.ank system.fon system.l2u system.u2l ttreset.dat ttsystem.ini USRCHEAT.dat YSMenu.ini YSMENU1.bmp YSmenu2.bmp

I also copied all of these files into the root. Still won't work. Some games do work, but its only 5 / 50 or smtn.

Anybody got some help? I really want to cheat :/

PS: Used https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=15544 this YSMenu, when i made myself wouldnt work :S

Made my own YSMenu and still white screen...

Searched here and everywhere (big yay for google) but couldnt find anything.

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

It sounds like the Firmware wasn't created right.

I have no idea how to create YSMenu though, so I can't offer any help other than it not being made right :(

3. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Try to recreate the firmware. Read the tutorial on GBAtemp http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=97615

4. stephen123334

stephen123334 New Member

I did as that walkthrough said but the screen still goes all white

i tired having all the files on the root of the SD card and in a folder both didnt work

5. shrekwilliam

shrekwilliam Well-Known Member

metoo but i download wood r4 and they worked have you got r4 original becuase wood r4 is better for it if so download wood r4 v1.4.2

6. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member