1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Youtube Advice

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dragneon007, Nov 22, 2009.

1. dragneon007

dragneon007 Well-Known Member

Ok soo i been uploading videos on Youtube for the past year and I recently been uploading In HD but then I started uploading this week and noticed that my HD videos were no longer uploading?

I get the Success upload but on the side next to it, it says "Error"

now heres where it gets akward... I been using these same settings in HD since the past 4months and then all of a sudden the videos I upload in HD are being Aborted and say this when its done uploading

"Successe Your video settings have beenn successfully saved"
    then when I look at "my videos"

I get this message on the video thats suppose to be uploaded " failed Upload aborted" wtf?
    but wait it gets stranger
    I uploaded another HD video and soon got the same exact message as before
    " "Successe Your video settings have beenn successfully saved"
    then i check the video by going in"my video's"
    and the video is there? wtf why didn't the first HD video I uploaded work? so then I upload again and it failed two hours later

the both videos are HD both videos where rendered with the same settings and are the same length so what gives? could the problem be youtube messing up? or could it be my IE? or maybe it's just a Youtube glitch thats been going around on my channel for the past 3days! so anyone here have any ideas if I am the only one with this problem? or if you got any bright ideas on how I should fix this?
    and if you guys know how to get the latest IE please post a link lol I'm desperate I can't upload in HD and I have no idea why and I already tested this out with other HD settings and another YT channel I made and I get the same results

Thanks in advance