1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Your worse case of Diarehea/stomach ackes?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by garychencool, Mar 15, 2010.

1. garychencool

garychencool Well-Known Member

What is your worse case of massive, explosive diarehea or stomach ake you ever had in your life?

ME?
    In China in August. It was so explosive, it's not even funny. I blew chunks for hours. It was at night and I exploded. I was in the toilet for a long time. When I felt that I was done, i went to sleep. later on, it's back to the toilet! It smelled so bad! It stunk up the hotel room! The next day, I puked often, I just wouldn't eat anything. The cause? Some seafood. It was in a shell that cureled around. There is a protective covering where it can go in andout of the shell. I drilled the cooked fish out using a toothpick. I forgot the name... I know how to say it in chinses.

Anyways, what is your worse case?

2. T-A.L.O.S.

T-A.L.O.S. Well-Known Member

The way you describe your experience makes me feel like i can smell and taste your bowel movement.

Not too good...

3. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

once when i was at work i had something dodgy for lunch and 5 mins into my shift i farted and filled my trousers with brown liquid.
    I had to tuck my overalls into my socks and run to toilet, after about an hour i had used all the paper and it was all down my legs etc.
    i had to sit in a sink and wash myself the best i could

4. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Poop jokes make me laugh, but it's gross when people talk about shitting themselves...

5. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

...thread about shit... the End of Romulation is near...

6. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

7. 7mike7

7mike7 Well-Known Member

i was really sick and i puked and it decided to come out both ends

8. Paddette

Paddette Well-Known Member

When I had food poisoning last year.

9. MR4Y

MR4Y Well-Known Member

Actually for me would be puking at the same time. No kidding.

10. trimbletown

trimbletown Well-Known Member

Y'know what I like about RomU? All the people here are very sophisticated.

11. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

We try our best.

Well, I don't want to go into any details, but my worst case of explosive poop led to the breakup of the Soviet Union. It's best you don't know how.

12. snebbers

snebbers Well-Known Member

[me=snebbers]takes cover[/me]

13. garychencool

garychencool Well-Known Member

I know, all of us are also very unique in our lives and experiences! YEAH ROMU!

MOAN...
    windows\system32\config\system is corupt AGAIN! I nuked the Hard Drive on Friday!

14. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Ugh!

Why was this thread ever started in the first place?

LOL!

OK, I've got to fess up, I was born with poor bowel control. For some people, they can hold in their junk for an hour or so, but when I've got a case of diarrhea I DEFINITELY MUST GET TO A TOUILET FAST! or else it's mooky stinks everywhere!

Elementary & High school was hell for me, because apart from getting picked on from partially vision impaired, I was also picked on for "making Mr. Hankies" on occassion.

Up until college I'd get into several accidents, but since I can bring clothes along during college I often get away "clean" from my crimes.

And yeah, there you go, another fun fact you can throw in to harass me with :p

15. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

I worked across the country at a run down factory for a year or two. There it was really warm, and I was thirsty, so I drank water from a water fountain in the back of the shop.

Turns out the water pipes were full of junk. We opened up some of the faucets at other places in the shop and it was black sludge coming out. I got sick for about a week, and the day after I first got sick I had to take a flight back home. So I was on a plane for a couple hours, transferring planes, etc. all with severe diarrhea and stomach pains. Imagine that scene in Van Wilder where the guy drank the milk shake with Colon Blow in it... that's how I felt the whole trip. And it didn't help that one of the planes were late and caused me to miss my connecting flight and have to wait another hour and a half.

16. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Thanks to me and my work habits (go to the toilet on your bloody break people-NO EXCUSES) I actually damaged a co-worker's bladder (wtf-we only worked together on weekends :( ).

...well since this is a strange as topic...I missed out on a school camp because of my now fav drink...orange juice...

What's worse, happened second day, when all the good stuf was going on...and I didn't bring my gba to this camp so all I could do is look at the ceiling :(

(When I wasn't running to the can...)

For 5 years I couldn't drink orange juice, it was my first time (13-14) and for that long....that's how upset I was :(

Couldn't remember how long I was actually sick, but on school camp...

[me=hYpNoS]facepalms and cries[/me]

17. -K-

-K- Member

my whole family had bad tacos, thats the first time ive ever had to knock the door at 2 am

18. asdfth12

asdfth12 Well-Known Member

A ate two big bags of chocolate. I was puking and pooping my guts out for the next two days and couldn't eat much food for another 2. I was on the pot for hours.

The good thing? Lots of 7up and gingerale. Bad thing? Ruined my favorite set of pants. (It came out of nowhere. I didn't have the chance to hold it in.) And im still mad since i have yet to find another set like them.

19. ricky_

ricky_ Well-Known Member

I was getting ready to take a final exam in one of my college classes. You know, serious business. I woke up kinda early and didn't get much sleep, so I drank a few energy drinks and got in class.

Half way through the exam, I had a curdling stomach feeling. Nothing too serious, but it was definitely a sign of things to come. So, a few minutes pass and I get through the exam a bit, and then it hits like a bomb. You know, that literal 'it feels like a bomb has dropped and is exploding in your stomach' feeling. So, I excuse myself and bolt like a god-damn rocket. I run to the bathroom, and make a nest on the public toilet, and get to work. At first, it's nothing but gas. Few toots, nothing serious, but stomach ache is building horribly. Then out of no where, I get what my grandfather lovingly refers to as the 'Hershey's squirts'. It was more watery than anything, but my god it would not stop. A continuous stream of fecal matter in a watery consistency shooting out of my ass. I couldn't control it! It was a never-ending stream, too. I was hoping I'd get a breather moment or something, but nothing! It was like a super-soaker in intensity. Micro-drops of shit hitting the water like pebbles on a pond. Except, composed of shit. This went on for about 20-25 minutes (!!) before I thought I was done. At this point, the sheer act was so intense, I was not focused on the smell. So I clean up, look down in amazement at my accomplishment and flush. After taking care of the hygiene, I go and get some water to replenish the many gallons it felt like I lost. Bad move. Enter round 2. Same thing, same time. Except half-way through, someone enters the bathroom looking for me. Someone went looking for me to make sure I was alright. Talk about awkward.

20. seanyuk

seanyuk Well-Known Member

Just for the people that don't know.
    Eggy burp is a sign of 100% puke and maybe shit.
    Eggy fart is a sign of pretty bad shit and eggy burp.
    Eggy burp... The most common and worst stomach problem that happens to me...