1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Your Favourite Mangas !

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by SonGoku1905, Feb 9, 2007.

1. SonGoku1905

SonGoku1905 Well-Known Member

This thread is inevitable I guess ;)

1-One Piece
    2-DragonBall Z
    3-Naruto
    4-School Rumble
    5-Full Metal Alchemist
    6-Wolf's Rain
    7-Hokuto no Ken
    8-Bleach
    9-Elfen Lied
    10-Neon Genesis Evangelion

2. SplinterOfChaos

SplinterOfChaos Well-Known Member

I bought some Excel Saga manga after loving the box set of the show. I'd put it on my top five, but I've also only read five and three weren't very good and one was only good while it wasn't serious, but Excel Saga was awesome.

3. Spyder

Spyder Guest

One Piece, definitly.
    Then there's of course Death Note manga. I was watching the anime, but the urge to read the manga while waiting for new episodes was too much...

Oh, and the Battle Royale manga is my all time favourite. So much death galore =D

4. rukawa

rukawa New Member

nobody liked hunter x hunter???

5. SonGoku1905

I read HxH until it was stalled at episode 260 and I enjoyed it a lot. Then I watched the anime but didn't like it as much as the manga.

6. Spyder

Spyder Guest

Cliffs on Hunter X Hunter?

7. nekochan014

nekochan014 New Member

I love all mangas made by Yuu Watase and CLAMP.

I also like "You're my Girlfriend" by Maki Minami

Other are:
    1. Bleach
    2. Death Note
    3. Naruto
    4. Ohran Koko Host Club

8. Relys

Relys Well-Known Member

Slut Girl. yeah... I kinda got into hentai. ::)

9. Prototype

Prototype Well-Known Member

You know come to think of it I think I saw a Manga selling here in long beach with the name Slut Girls :p when I went to buy a copy of Hellsing............a while back heh.......

10. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Sigh, I don't get the point of hentai, I mean, it's drawings right? Drawings... Okay granted some does looks quite nice; but those with big eyes and what not...

11. Prototype

ohh....so seph watchs hentai.......we know your secret seph....................naww...but seriously, manga is starting to become really popular this day....just yesterday while I was walking home from the video stored I saw , I swear 5 people reading manga books and the security gaurd that opens the gate for me, was too....

well I mean manga has always been popular, but how often do you see peeps outside reading em... ???

12. Relys

Relys Well-Known Member

I saw my friend reading a manga once.

BTW Download/Buy Slut Girl (1-6 and alpha). It's IMO the best H manga ever. It actualy has a good story! It's one of the best damn things (erotic wise) that I've ever read. If you want I can supply you with a fan transation (very good, the first one was even colorised).

I havint read any manga other then erotic.

I have watched some anime thou. A lil of Full Metal Alchemist, and Van Hellsing. Just bit's and peaces.

13. Prototype

naww..me personaly Il rather stick to comic books, more funner....I never really had a thing for manga.......althought I hear they are the best amongs some fo the anime copy rights....more stories more series etc etc...but I like anime better :D......

14. SonGoku1905

Oh, Hentai....well. It's one of my biggest obsessions for the last few years and after that I don't look at regular 'stuff' anymore. I don't know why, but anime girls look much more attractive to me. Also the fact that all girls that I liked turned me down may have a role in this. Hentai rules

15. Relys

Relys Well-Known Member

Ya same here. I'm homeschooled in a desolate town in Alaska. ;D It's weird becuase I look so damn much like some of the male chacters. (I gess I should take that as a complement). I only started reading hentai like last week but I'm adicted to it. Can you recomend any good reads? I don't read any yaoi, dickgirls, or tenticale hentai. I know some people that are into that, but it descusts me.

16. Prototype

hahahahaha.....now thats funny..........................thtats funny aliens screwing hentai chics thats so funny........laught everytime I see a hentai book like that

17. Relys

Relys Well-Known Member

I think it's rather sick...

18. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

to each to his own. Hentai doesnt appeal to me either.

19. Prototype

I mean dont get me wrong I also watch Hentai too...and yes the girls do look rather hot the way they make em...but their s a limit to how far youre gonna take em.....lol, seriously Im still laughting bout this one hentai I came across was called Alien Desire...that was funny :D :D 8) :p

20. Relys

Relys Well-Known Member

I love hentai, but some are very weird. I remember watching the first ep. of Nymphs of the Stratospher... Now that was disterbing (rape/killing).