1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Your favorite GameCube games?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Reider, Jan 17, 2008.

1. Reider

Reider Modereider

I'm asking since I recently got one for $30 US, and the games are dirt cheap, so I'm basically asking for some recommendations.

Games I've already got:
    Zelda: Twilight Princess (I actually payed more for this than I did the system :p)
    Tales of Symphonia
    Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance

Anything I should consider adding to my collection?

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

I like Starfox Adventures.

3. Themagekiler

Themagekiler Member

Super smash bro melee
    Metroid prime: the first one second one was nott that good
    Resident evil 4: one of the best on game cube
    Viewtiful joe: again first one better then second
    soul caliber 2
    Time splitter:me and my friends would play this fps all the time
    metal gear solid:never played personally but many of my friends think it's good
    Baten kaitos

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

MGS is on gamecube?

5. Penguin360

Penguin360 Well-Known Member

Super Smash bros melee all the way!!!!

6. knoxus

knoxus Member

MGS: Twin Snakes. It's pretty much a well done remake of the first MGS game to hit the original Playstation. I want it.

7. ultra

ultra Guest

there's more small jokes, like when you kill sniper wolf the first time and before you enter the door.

btw, it plays like metal gear solid 2 and 3, so if you don't like the way it plays [mgs 2 or 3] then you may not like mgs twin snakes.

viewtiful joe was an exclusive to the gamecube at first then the ps2 people were on a rant about it and capcom ported the joe game to ps2 and included dante from devil may cry. eventually capcom made joe 2 a multi-console release. was it a good move, i don't know.

resident evil remake was great in which it not only improved the visuals to create the atmosphere but also made alternations to the game, like there are new zombies that revive and are faster, stronger and tougher.

resident evil zero was a harder game in which you control two people and didn't have the storage bin like in any other resident evil game. you could drop your items anywhere but when you need them again you had to back track back to where you left them. that made the game harder.

though it was a bad move for capcom not to remake 2, 3 and veronica for the gamecube as it would have been top sellers like the remake. i would have personally would love a remake of resident evil 2. there were multiple 2-3 game version for each character, though they were the same. for instance, you start of without heading into the gun shop and when you defeat the game the first time, you get an alternate game [that guy who follows you] and the second time you play it you start of at a different location. who knows, maybe capcom may remake it for the wii, which i'm more then willing to make a purchase if it does go.

8. Warren_303

Warren_303 Well-Known Member

Those look cool, so.....Can anyone give me a hint on a good place to find them?

I've found a couple GC ISO's like Legend of Zelda - Four Swords, but I'm sure you guys know some good spots.

Send me a personal message. please. :D