1. This forum is in read-only mode.

your dating experiences

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BloodVayne, Apr 24, 2008.

1. BloodVayne

BloodVayne Well-Known Member

Let's admit it, we've all had "encounters" with the opposite sex. Some go further than others, whether it be crushes, first love, dates, sweethearts, etc. So, tell us about your (hopefully interesting) experiences with men/women.
    Mine : I got rejected by my first crush in a movie theater, while watching a movie (Walk to Remember, to be exact.). Back then I was all trying to be romantic and shit. So, I give her some chocolates in the middle of the movie, and said "I think I'm falling in love with you, will you be my girlfriend?". What does she do? She stands up and slaps me on the cheek, then threw her drink at my face. This is still in the middle of the theater with capacity crowd, with most of my friends watching from the back row. Last time I do it in a public place :/

2. thebass324

thebass324 Well-Known Member

I remember a few years ago when I was in high school that I was with a group of friends in a Hot Topic, because the girls with us wanted to get some clothes from there. I was wandering around sort of aimlessly just looking at stuff in there when the chick working there started hitting on me, starting out with something like: "Wow I like your hair! Do you straighten it? Of course not you're not gay." (I had long hair past my shoulders at this point in time). I thought it was a kind of odd thing to say, but she was sort of cute so I kept talking. Eventually though she started talking about all of the shotguns she keeps in her closet (I think it was like 6 or something), and had to call over the other person working there to prove that they've seen them before and that she does has them. Now things had gone too overboard for me, fortunately one of my friends had caught the last part of the conversation and made up somewhere else he had to go in the mall to get me out of there. Sorry it's not really a dating experience, but none of my dates have ever been anything out of the normal unless you count the chick that would never let me pay for her meals.