1. This forum is in read-only mode.

You Don't Mess With The Zohan

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by anandjones, Jul 3, 2008.

1. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Anyone seen this yet? I saw it yesterday at the movies, it was quite funny, extremely random though. Quite disgusting what Scrappy Coco or Zohan did to some of the people at the barbershop..

2. I thought that part was funny/stupid :p
    its pretty good

3. anandjones

Really disturbing how he has "padding" in his underwear.

4. anandjones

That's great to know ;)

5. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

theres a decent cam of this up, I dont know maybe im getting a little old but I thought it was horrible lol. But then again im a gore/horror flick person. 'Shutter' was pretty good. Also a horror called 'Shrooms' is worth the watch.

6. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

'Decent' and 'cam' does not belong in the same sentence. There's a decent DVDRip maybe, but I'd still not go below HDRip :p
    My copy of Cloverfield is a 4.7 GB 720p RIP.

7. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

the R5 will be out in a few weeks, and id love to DL HD but it wont stream to the 360 properly, and now that im on 56k....

8. anandjones

Well, Matt Lawrey (who rates movies for the Leader newspaper for Nelson) rated it 2 out of 5, and he's a old bugger, so no worries.

9. kanwarrulz_123

kanwarrulz_123 Well-Known Member

Never seen it.. If you wanna watch something happening watch ''I am Legend''.

10. CloudBoii12

CloudBoii12 Well-Known Member

Zohan was funny man
    9/10 movie

11. Void

Void Well-Known Member

Holy crap, what's the resolution/compression?

Also, nothing in the theaters has been of any real interest to me recently, though IMDB's scores have made me have urges to go see Wall-E.