1. This forum is in read-only mode.

yet another thought on, ds roms...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by doughboy, Aug 19, 2010.

1. doughboy

doughboy Guest

yes, yes, i know, as seen here and in other threads which have wanted to revive this have failed...and i might as well
    http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=44654.msg889065#msg889065
    the question this time which has been on my mind is....
    doesn't the admin have an external or a desktop hdd (or server hdd) in which he carries all of the material...or is it, stored thru the romu server....
    you might say its over but hear me out....couldn't they just mount the material onto another server....maybe not torrent oriented....they can't be that attached to the demands made by the ESA....i doubt it.....

2. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

making 2 threads, one that got shut down, and then another one...hmmmm...kinda makes me think you want loony, and Seph to go to jail for us...

3. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Okay, let's make this very very clear:

NDS ROM's are NEVER coming back. They are gone for good. RomU will never host DS ROM's again in any way, shape, or form. There is a resource very available in the forums for all the latest DS ROM's. For older ones, there are links everywhere, and Google is very available.

If the ESA were to come after them again, it may not just be another C&D.

4. doughboy

doughboy Guest

this time its not really that....how do i put it.....on the same subject, but alternative loophole...?
    not at all...

I have a very reliable and professional gamecube dl site.....
    anyone got a site with professional ds rips such as the ones romu uploaded....site not forum.....

5. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

There are no loop holes. But regardless, I don't even want to provide NDS ROMs any longer. Yes, it's cost premium members and it's cost loss of traffic. But I sleep better, so it's just not happening, I have far more exciting projects I want to do. Both to RomUlation and unrelated things.

6. doughboy

doughboy Guest

Seph: okays :'( and what kind of projects if i might ask?

but how what about my other question people.....

7. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

No linking to outside ROM sites. Even if slightly depleted, RomUlation is still a ROM site. Check their affiliates for ROM's, or Google it.

8. doughboy

doughboy Guest

oh yeah, wtf how'd i forget about that....pm's?