1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Yesterday is a good day (movie spoiler inside).

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by calvin_0, May 30, 2009.

1. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

I watch 3 movies yesterday, 3 great movies.....

Night at the Museum 2, Monster VS Alien and Terminator Salvation.

Night at the Museum 2 live up to my expectation, its as good as Night at the Museum and its really funny, remember the T-Rex from Night at the Museum? now they add in a giant Octopus in as well...a really cute Octopus.

Monster VS Alien is really fun to watch, i dont have this much fun since Shrek the 3rd. My favorite monster is Susan and B.O.B (the talking blob of slime) I wonder who voice the UFO's computer....the voice is really attractive.

Terminator Salvation, at 1st i dont expect much from it since I dont really like T-3, but i really like Salvation, but i think the full skin T800 is out of place, as much as we love to see it appear, but i think its much better to see the robot version rather then the full skin version, althought the skin come off latter on..... but its it me or John Connor sometimes sounded like Batman?

during the movie i also saw the Transformer 2 trailer and G.I Joe trailer, 3 times lol XD....

Transformer 2.....why the hell they call Megatron.....Megatron? shouldnt he reformated as Galvatron by now?

G.I Joe, IMO they should rename it to Halo 4 since the Delta Accerator Suit is clearly rip off from Halo...only differ is the color, but the trailer look promising.

2. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

give me some review about the terminator salvation..hehe..

3. calvin_0

i dont know how to give a review, just said it got lot of robots XD

4. meganova

synopsis then...i hate to search it,better get review from people who have watch it..hehe..

5. calvin_0

Spoiler...........

there is gaint robot, small scout unit, motor version of terminator (call Motorterminator, not very nice name....but i doubt that what skynet call it), snake like terminator and a big ship call Hunter Killer (for some reason they also collect human), as far as humanior terminator goes, T600 appear most of the time armed with a gatling gun, and T800 only appear near the end of the movie.......

they also introduct a new terminator which i think can be call as the 1st terminator, its not build by skynet, but human and its not an robot, its a cyborg.

The storyline mostly about John Connor and Pal (the resistance) VS Skynet and its Terminator..... and no time travel yet....

6. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

Same actor.

7. meganova

Then,
    It has many shooting action then??

8. calvin_0

there is some, but more explosion then shooting since the human mostly run away from the T600 (duh...it got a gatling gun), but yes, there is alot of action if that is what you are looking for, and the Terminator VS Terminator isnt as one sided as T-X vs T850 in T-3

no wonder.... i didnt pay attention to the actor...so i dont know XD

9. meganova

I see..i get it now??
    How about Night in the museum 2 then?
    Is it a sequel from the 1st one??

10. calvin_0

ya its a sequel from the 1st one, but in a differ museum.....Smithsonian Museums, differ storyline, new thing came alive include a giant Abraham Lincoln, mini Albert Einstein and a brief moment of Darth Vader without his force nor light saber, he dont ever talk.

11. meganova

Then,
    The character of the 1st one are not carried over??
    Like the stonehenge..Dum-Dum!!Give me Gum-Gum!!...

12. calvin_0

most are there in the begining and the end of the movie, some of them appear in the new museum as its thier new home now (like the mini roman and cowboy).

IF you are going to watch Night at the Museum 2 or Monster VS Alien, make sure to stay during the credit...there is some extra stuff in or after the credit roll.

13. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Yep, Christian Bale. Only one I'm planning to see out of these is Terminator.

14. meganova

How about the Transformer : Revenge of the Fallen??has it been released yet??

15. calvin_0

no yet.....it just said coming soon 2009 in the cinema, i wonder when.....

the game is coming out on 23/06/09, so i think the movie will be on late june or early july.

16. meganova

how come the game was released first??

17. calvin_0

well i just asume the game will coem out 1st since, the game for the 1st transformer movie come out befroe the movie.....you should see me playing it in my DS while waiting for admission to the movie..... i was surrounded by kids which keep asking who are that you are playing as and what can you turn into.... XD

18. meganova

haha..
    how about the Monster Vs Alien??is it a comedy movie??

19. calvin_0

well its a little bit of action and little big of comedy.

20. meganova

What's the story about??an invasion??