1. This forum is in read-only mode.

XMAS PRESENTS???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by stuartmartin093, Dec 23, 2009.

1. What are the romulation community getting for xmas then???

2. captain james

captain james Well-Known Member

im getting a ipod touch and a external hard drive
    james

3. Paddette

Paddette Well-Known Member

I am getting nothing this year, as it was tough, with a recent death of a family member, and the expenses. We're just going to be playing card games/board games and getting heartily drunk :)

4. JohnnieBob

JohnnieBob Well-Known Member

Im not sure about real presents (Surprises :0), but I got a premium mebership from the site! Warai (lol)

5. Fredbox

Fredbox Well-Known Member

I got an early Christmas and Birthday present combined from my Mum. It was a really nice mandolin (it play it, it's an instrument) and I'm getting a Bawu from my Dad (it's a kind of Chinese reed flute. The Bawu, not my Dad) which I'll hope I can play.

EDIT: I can play it! And it sounds really nice! YEY!

6. EmmaGebz

EmmaGebz Well-Known Member

I wasn't supposed to know, but I figured it out :) I am getting a G15 keyboard and an Xbox 360 Elite

7. Sunshine29

Sunshine29 Active Member

I'm getting Bowsers Inside Story for DS. Looking forward to it! Yee-ha

8. 7mike7

7mike7 Well-Known Member

dsi and gamecube stuff for wii

9. Oteupaiecona

Oteupaiecona Well-Known Member

A jacket, new pair of shoes, and a shirt.
    But my daughter is getting a Wii, and guess who's gonna be playing it, with or without her?Hehehe.

10. hightimes

hightimes Well-Known Member

I will probably get a video card for my PC and a guitar hero grip for the DS.

H.

11. emmkayye

emmkayye Well-Known Member

i got 3 new shirt and 2 new pants and an ipod touch

12. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

I got this
    [​IMG]
    And few other minor things. I'm so awesome.

13. Avatar33

i got
    the legend of zelda spirit tracks
    clothes
    Halo 2 for PC
    Cherub books

14. forneus1942

forneus1942 Well-Known Member

I got a new cellphone (nokia n85), "Gunslinger Girl" limited edition DVD box and some books.

15. Aiiko

Aiiko Well-Known Member

I got Borderlands, Dragon Age Origins and Fallout 3 GOTY :) Also got a hot chocolate gift set, some fashion jewellery and accessories. And a big kiss from the best dog in the world <3

16. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

I got some clothes, a couple of DVD's, a bit of money and the usual deoderant/aftershave.

17. Shades09

Shades09 Well-Known Member

I got a PSP 3001 and God Of War Chains Of Olympus
    Sorry to hear that, man.

18. maggiemaymay

maggiemaymay Well-Known Member

I got a hacked PSP 1000, doing the happy dance.

19. garychencool

garychencool Well-Known Member

Nice camera! My camera sucks. Canon A590 IS, old, old and slow!
    Anyways, I got nothing...
    I wanted an Acer PC at Future Shop that has Intel Core 2 Quad (at 2.4 GHz), 4 gb ram, 640 gb hhd and much much more for only $399.99! Totally worth it, even if it is an Acer. To get a PC with that specs listed: $750 and up!
    OR AT RAM to speed up my PC! I have 256 MB of RAM, all I really need is a 2GB Consair DDR2 RAM/Memory Stick! But a new PC overall is what I would really want. If all of that is not possible, DSi, iPod Touch or even a SONY HDV camcorder!. But I still got nothing. What I gave to others? Six people got gift cards up to $50 at Best buy and/or future shop, a printer (HP), a ton of chocolate to many people and helping the poor at my city. Soup kitchen for dinner, served hundreds of poor people and kids. I've been doing that every Christmas Eve for three years when I though to myself, it's time to help out NOW! Either way, I technically got nothing. Same wiht last year.

20. MysticMaja

MysticMaja Well-Known Member

an iTouch
    clothes
    notebooks and pens
    some books
    a ukulele
    cash
    a gundam model
    makeup