1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Xbox 360 resident evil revelations 2 Marketplace £5 ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jhon 591, Apr 5, 2015.

1. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Is it me are microsoft trying to bankrupt them self's ?, Almost £5 ...

On list down it dose Hence FULL Game..

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/Product/RE-Revelations-2/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8025841144c

this correct ?

If was not on limited data I would buy a vouture card and buy it :)

2. Blazemax

Blazemax Well-Known Member

well it depends really, is it for the entire package or just 1 episode. steam pc version is selling each episode for 6$ usd and the whole package is 40$ usd but it has all 4 episodes and extras dilly dee. hope that answer you question and if not, i uhh know.

*edit
    Scratch that i just checked your link, the "full game" is actually just the first episode. the detail size shows it only one episode long since it is a big game for all 4+ would be larger than the others significly

3. Jhon 591

lol! I see figures , anyway just extracted the demo from the iso , and it worked on xbox360 formatted USB .

4. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

At least that saves you +/- £16 on a game you might not play till end. :p

5. Jhon 591

lol! Prectorian it's £27 at cheep est ;) .

I was going to hotswap trick as taken my xbox 360 apart , but can't get any duel Lear DVD's at 8GB , then I can burn the ISO with right program and patch ISO too .

6. Prectorian

There's the additional DLC right below your comment at the other place. Not sure, maybe you could opt for a hard drive instead?

7. Jhon 591

With DLC are files you're xbox 360 needs to be JTAG ed , other then this it will show as corrupted files .

I could do the JTAG part bit of soldering and resisters , but I only have One xbox 360 , it's a change just one FUp and that end of your xbox xd .

I did put into onto my USB storage , then when got hone extracted it to my HD , So I rip the demo hidden inside of the ISO file , It worked when tested .

------------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNDFLJm4PEA

I think the first part is just for backing up the firmware are NAND and to install Zell .

So I think this part could be Skipped as don't have that Kit ?, and just do the second part of Jtag the xbox 360 ...

Anyone know if that may work ? .

8. Prectorian

Ask me not about how to solder it. I've not any XBox360. Even if I were to have one, those sold at game stores here are pre-modded because few sells original game cartridges/CD/DVD, save us noobs the trouble. :p

Maybe others could, Fupa is offering anyone to play XBox with him (see his recent post), if he's ever online. Maybe he could give you some pointers.