1. This forum is in read-only mode.

XBOX 360..NEW AND NEED ASSISTANCE

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Halo-101, Mar 2, 2011.

1. Halo-101

Halo-101 Well-Known Member

heyy romu.well i wanted to buy a xbox360 and be able to run backups from either my pc hardrive and stream to the 360 like Opl FOR ps2 .or run backups from harddrive also do the same with original xbox games..but i dont have a clue.

so what i want to know is where to get a fairly good,cheap 360 and what chip,prechiped or items to use in it to be able to run backups,also would like a harddrive installed or seperate..but can only buy from australian sites or from australia.

and also unsure about items named Freeboot And Jtag.

a help guide and instructions and actual console and all items necessary help would be appreciated thanks :)

-Halo-101

BTW i found 2 premodded jtag 360s on oztion for 500 dollars each..?

2. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

For the original model, it's easy to flash your drive, but don't fuck it up.

XBOX360ISO has some guides. And be careful if you do. Chip isn't any good compared to flashing the drive with a hacked firmware. And you won't be able to play online if you do this as well by the way. You'll probably be banned if you play it dumb.

JTagging is advanced and I wouldn't attempt unless you know how to solder. It's only certain versions and firmware as well, so most likely most XBOX 360s can't be JTagged.

The new one can be flashed, but it's unstable as of now the last that I heard.

3. Halo-101

thnk u...what about prejagged 360s with freebot.and kinect dashboard?

4. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Not a clue. I know a guy who knows a lot about JTagging and 360s, but I haven't seen him online for a while. I could email him about it, but not sure if he is even still where he was living or has internet.

5. Halo-101

ok.thnx thtd b kool...mind linking me to one tutorial u were talking bout cause the site i went on said no posts in this section

6. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

There used to be one. I just got all of my information that I know from Google. That's the easiest thing to do really. And that site had a guy hack into a GM account and delete a bunch of threads.