1. This forum is in read-only mode.

XBOX 360 ISO'S

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by westy6215, Aug 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. westy6215

westy6215 Member

Isn't it time to get some xbox 360 iso's on romulation, lot's of people have a flashed xbox don't they :'(

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Not likely. Huge files, and a current generation system. It's just asking for trouble. Same reason Wii games aren't hosted.

It's been asked numerous times before.

3. branraf

branraf Well-Known Member

Yeah along with PSP ISO's, PS3 Games etc. They're just too big and asking for trouble anyway...

4. westy6215

westy6215 Member

I get what ur saying but the ds is current gen and as for huge files you can upload the game in lots of small rar files

5. Reider

Reider Modereider

We'd also have Microsoft all over us with a Cease-and-desist letter before we blinked too. =/

Torrents are the best way to go with giant files like those anyways.

6. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Microsoft won't even let us keep info pages on Viva Pinata, let alone the actual ROM. Right?

7. WinRAR

WinRAR Member

How do you flash a 360? Do you have to crack it open? If so, I aint doin it, since I don't wanna harm my preciousssss....
    Elite.

-WinRAR

8. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Mod chip them-Never heard of soft modding those yet.

9. westy6215

westy6215 Member

You open up your xbox unplug the sata cable from dvd drive 2 motherboard, plug a sata cable into your xbox dvd drive from your pc, power up ur xbox, boot up ur pc with slax 2, then ur xbox dvd drive will be in mode b allowing u 2 change the firmware (key) of ur xbox drive 2 iextreme, very easy really no soldering and you can always put the drive back 2 it's original key, where u lose ur warrenty is breaking the little silver sticker opening the case!

p.s some people even use a hairdryer 2 remove them whilst keeping them intact.

10. nomercy

nomercy Well-Known Member

So torrents would be the good solution for this?

@westy6215: Don't use u and 2, but you and too. Read the forum rules.

11. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Torrents or people who cbf'd splitting them and uploading to megaupload I guess...works for me in ps2 games...

Google is your friend at times...

12. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Don't go off-topic. Post a new thread.

13. manolisgoku

manolisgoku Well-Known Member

admin's message 1 WHOLE YEAR AGO explains that NO XBOX 360 GAMES will EVER be uploaded NO MATTER how many ask for it

14. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

Yes, and this thread explains why X360 games aren't going to be uploaded.

15. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

Uploading them in parts will not reduce the amount of space they take up on our server, it would increase it.

16. westy6215

westy6215 Member

OK i get it no x360 games, it was only a suggestion, guess i'll have to carry on with www.xbox360iso.com
    This is a great site though hence why i wanted x360 games here, keep up the good work!

17. MegaMinus

MegaMinus New Member

I can see xbox 360 games are too big. Every iso is 7.29 Gigs. PS3 would be useless because there is no mod for it yet. PlayStation 2 games are like 2.8 gigs witch it still too much.

PSP games would probably be the next step.
    I would definitely be around if there was stuff for psp.

18. westy6215

westy6215 Member

If you want psp cso/iso try www.pspiso.com
    they also do psx e-boot

19. manolisgoku

manolisgoku Well-Known Member

xbox 360 is easier to crack but if you know about psp custom firmware there is too ps3 custom firmware and the psn games are smaller (1-2 GB)
    the problem with ps3 is that you have to use proxy server

ps: i would never use custom firmware on ps3
    the reason? No warranty and probably VIRUS
    ps2:xbox 360 crack needs to be opened like ps2 but i wouldnt waste 300 euros on a not working ps3/xbox 360

20. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

You can make your own eboots, it's better to customize the aspects like sounds rather than premade rubbish.

www.pspisoz.com

A better site-and it's an affilitate with romUlation :)

Then why tell us-pointless to suggest something you don't trust.

There is NO official crack for ps3 just yet-if there was I would have known

psn 1-2gb...what are you on about?

That is a bit much strain in dowloads anyway for me...gc games are hard enough :(

Also-OF COURSE NO WARRENTY ON HACKED CONSOLE.

But the point is you don't care or it has none (like my second hand psp) that you do it-even flashcards for nds have a small chance at destroying your system-hece why I'm not getting a dsi card.

I have a standard ds card for my dslite so I'm good :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.