1. This forum is in read-only mode.

X Y A B button sensitivity,

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by robolink, Mar 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robolink

robolink Well-Known Member

Please direct this to the proper area if this is not in the correct one. (i figured this was).

FYI I've had it for 2 months and I'm EXTREMELY gentle with my DS lite (i got ocd)

I recently bought a DS lite, and I'm loving it. having no problems at all...until today that is. I booted up Pokemon platinum. I noticed my B button was sorta stiff (not extremely stiff or i would have noticed). At first i thought it was just the game being really slow and fidgety like most Pokemon are...

Upon examination of the sensitivity of the X Y and A buttons it was clear that my B button was really hard to activate properly. I gotta press it in rather firmly to get it to work (and running sorta starts to hurt my thumb, especially with the tiny buttons)...

I read around the net for easy fixes but i really found none at all. Other than L and R buttons.

Anyone got a clue to what i should do, I've tried the trick with the L and R buttons (wrapping your lips around it and blowing hard to clear them out) but there really isn't much of a gap for the byxa buttons so it didn't do a thing.

They don't seem to be dirty at all, and my hands are usually clean enough when I'm gaming so i don't see how this could be of my fault.

I could try and go up to gamestop and get a free replacement...but before i go that far id like some comments.
    ----
    thank you in advanced.

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

See if there's any dirt around the button. Or open your DS and de and reattach the button. If you want, you could try getting it fixed by a professional.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.