1. This forum is in read-only mode.

X FACTOR JOHN AND EDWARD

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by pow28, Nov 14, 2009.

1. pow28

pow28 Active Member

OMDZZZ...Today and tomorw i wanna see what happens to dem....i fink dis year people only watch it to see jedward..lol simons a smart man becasue he owns xfactor deciding to keep john and edward in add controversy and is now in the media spotlight... what do you guys think?

2. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

he kept them in to make money, the only smart thing about him is that he still has idiots like you voting in each week.

no one cares about the x factor, absolutly no one. i dont know why i'm wasting my time on this thread... nobody on the current series will achieve anything than one hit record... and even then thats scraping the barrel.

Simon Cowell is destroying music...

3. theunderling

theunderling Well-Known Member

None of them twats that appear,or have ever appeared,get a penny out of me.I suppose if them two dont win,they could start up a business "tarmaccing peoples driveways".

And a few years ago,there was some muppet called Ben,a hippy looking git......he walked up to my mates taxi outside the AECC and asked if he could get a lift...my mate said "Sure....as long as you dont start singing" LOL.

4. pow28

pow28 Active Member

i didnt say i vote for them...i dont vote for any of them coz its a waste of money, and plus i also didnt say i liked them did i, i just said that people watch x factor to watch hem either coz they like them or want to see their performance bcoz its entertaining or for some other reason like they just want to see them get burned by the judges

5. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Please do not use shorthand like "coz", "dem", "fink", "dis" etc.

6. theunderling

theunderling Well-Known Member

I never said you did like them OK.But since your going to be watching it today and tommorrow,it looks like Simon has one avid viewer anyways....
    If you want an audience ticket for Sunday,I could see what I can do LOL

7. Sarah Kreuz

Sarah Kreuz Well-Known Member

Yeah, I really got some problems with my bad english reading this.