1. This forum is in read-only mode.

www eastereggs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sbf93, Nov 22, 2008.

1. Sbf93

Sbf93 Well-Known Member

the topic says all, i want to know if you know some nice webpages or whatever. Post any funny in here!

I start: Go to www.google.com and typing in "Find Chuck Norris" (without "") and click on "Im feeling lucky"
    You also can use the direct link but the first way is much funnier www.nochucknorris.com

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

http://www.timmonet.co.uk/html/wmderror.htm

used to be found by googling for 'weapons of mass destruction' with the 'I'm feeling lucky' button.

3. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

RomUlation has one. :)

4. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

That Peter Griffin thing right?

5. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

I forgot how to find it. :p

6. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Search "family guy" in ROM Downloads. Worked first time I tried it. Think that's it. I loled at the first one.

7. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

Doesn't seem to work for me. Oh well. :-\

8. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Doesn't work for me either.

9. Seph

No that was part of a treasure hunt we did. That was a special occasion thing, not the easteregg.

It's really quite obvious, a friend of mine found it in a few minutes. :)

10. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

I'm not sure if this is what you're talking about boss, but if I do an image google search using romulation members' name, like my own username, you get to see other romulation members' avatars or photos they posted somewhere on the boards. When I tried my username, aside from the photos I posted on various threads I got Barathrum's Avatar, Kamage's director's chair Avatar, hahahahaha's Avatar, clyff28's sig, renji's nodding Kirby Avatar, Almo's Beatles Avatar, Batuman's Avatar, Bloodvayne's Doraemon Avatar, questxtreme's Avatar, iamlegend's Avatar, casper1910's Avatar & even loony's Avatar, but mine isn't posted, why? :(

But if I punch in seph, most results are of Sephiroth.

11. nomercy

nomercy Well-Known Member

It's sooo obvious.

But you should make it more interesting, like in total x members have found this page. Or a list of users that found it.

12. Seph

Maybe once I feel like programming something fun instead of something useful. :)

13. n0thealthy

n0thealthy Well-Known Member

Here's another Easter Egg for ya:

Want to know "the answer to life the Universe and everything"?
    If you do, ask Google and see what it says.

;D

14. Sbf93

Sbf93 Well-Known Member

Dont work for me, it only links me to wikipedia, or you mean the 42 with the easteregg?

15. Seph

The easter egg is that it responds 42, as taken from The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.