1. This forum is in read-only mode.

WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2010 DS help

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by F77, Oct 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. F77

F77 Active Member

So, i just downloaded WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2010 for DS, and i'm running it with the latest version of no$gba...
    Everything's fine until i go to story mode, choose my created superstar, and then there's a black screen, the game's music is still running, i've tried to press all buttons, to see if i could move on, or back.... but nothing seems to work.
    Matches work fine since i had one in exibition mode, but the story mode doesnt seem to work...
    Any help would be apreciated

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Make sure you're using 2.6a (check in Help->About tab) with no$zoomer. https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=1462.0

3. F77

F77 Active Member

Worked, thanks... i never thought that no$zoomer could solve this kind of problems :eek:
    Anyway, thanks again

4. DXArmy

DXArmy New Member

Hello, I have this same problem, and I've actually install no$zoomer, but it still doesn't work..

Please, someone help me! :(

5. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

You need to have the no$zoomer files in the same directory as no$gba 2.6a, and directly run the no$zoomer.exe and load the ROM.

6. DXArmy

DXArmy New Member

I made exactly that and still doesnt work :(

It would be very good to know that F77 do..

7. ckillpwns3

ckillpwns3 New Member

dxarmy just put no$zoomer on your desktop then click on the app it will comes up as the normal thing what do you want to open but go to where no$gba is and click on that which will be used auto after that then choose svr2010 and play worked for me... career is ftw

8. DXArmy

DXArmy New Member

Yeah, It's finally working for me!!!!!

I just downloaded evetything again and put the files in the desktop!

thank you very much to all!!

9. nimadi

nimadi New Member

whenever i download no$zoomer and extract it, my antivirus deletes it saying that the main file has malware and trojan.Please send me a link of no$zoomer which doesnt have any malware, trojan and viruses.please!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.