1. This forum is in read-only mode.

wwe smack down vs. raw 2010 for ds

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Ghostfan, Oct 1, 2009.

1. Ghostfan

Ghostfan Member

um.... hi and there has been alot of bad things in last year's game and finally to any one wh hated using the touch screen mode you don't need to use it they say on nintendo power that the controuls are: y for grapple B for basic attack X for running and A to interact with yor surondings then L&R is for braking grapples and countering moves.
    :)

2.the maches are tables single cage last man standing lader extreame rules (hardcore) backstage brawln and finaly the ambulance match also to any one who knows what the heck is a ambulance match?

3.there is a new thing that is the card system it will have 18 match cards one can be used in a match in- adition to unlock areans and custom parts for a caw. just to anyone who dosen't Know what a caw it is the crated superstar

4. it has 12 chapters and you can chose one

finally because it has the top screen for action and the touch screen for the hud and all that.

2. jywangzi

jywangzi New Member

erm .. u noe how to fix the black screen atthe story mode?

3. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Don't high jack threads.

My acekard plays this fine on the latest firmware.

..brother loves this-he was good with 2009-but with this it's easier with controls he is used to.

4. F77

F77 Active Member

first off, please use punctuation... i had to read most sentences 2 times to fully understand...

now, it is a nice game, the controls can also be changed in the options screen, and it's true! no more stylus to control your character!!! yay!

Ghostfan, an ambulance match is where you try to put your opponent inside an ambulance... pretty easy.

and finally, jywangzi, try using no$zoomer, it should solve the problem... it did for me ;)

5. Ghostfan

Ghostfan Member

Thanks ff7 very much. :)

6. jywangzi

jywangzi New Member

no other solution except the no$zoomer?

7. F77

F77 Active Member

None that i've found, if i do find any other solution i'll post it.