1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Write Protection on my R4I

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by scottyleeb, Nov 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scottyleeb

scottyleeb New Member

Whenever I try to put a rom on my micro sd card its says something like written protection please remove or something like that and i also can't delete anything off of it! I don't used the adapter I use a flash card that came with it so i have no clue how this happened. The problem is its doing the same thing for the other two Micro SD cards i own. And one of them is brand new! I think that it might be the flash drive itself but i'm not for sure. Please help!!!!!

2. Yarukinasu

Yarukinasu Well-Known Member

It could be that lock thing at the side of the microSD card's adapter... It could... Check it and then make sure it's not locked.

3. scottyleeb

scottyleeb New Member

I've read that and the problem is i do not use the adapter that came with the micro SD card i used the flash drive adapter that came with my R4I

4. Yarukinasu

Yarukinasu Well-Known Member

Oh I've used that and it doesn't work... (-.-")
    Maybe you could try getting that SD card adapter??? If it still won't work, then we have a problem here.

5. scottyleeb

scottyleeb New Member

Well then I have to get a card reader how much do those usually cost?

6. 7mike7

7mike7 Well-Known Member

you can try and use a camera

7. scottyleeb

scottyleeb New Member

I don't own one with the correct card i need:p I'm just going to have to buy a card reader i was hoping not to but i guess i don't have a choice.
    Post Merge: [time]1258080574[/time]
    Would my Printers card slot work?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.