1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Wrinkles on my forehead !!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by teheezin, Mar 22, 2010.

1. teheezin

teheezin Guest

Sigh~ This is so saddening.. I'm getting deep wrinkles on my forehead and I'm only 15 !! even my elder sister which is at the age of 19 doesn't have wrinkles on her forehead T.T

2. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

Botox is your friend.

3. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

So what if you've got wrinkles on your forehead?

I tell you people are too shallow, what's important is who you are in the inside, not who you are from the outside.

4. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I already have eyes like an insomniac.

If your asian/half asian like me your body tends to age faster...my younger brother (13) already has a mustache, and I already have some gray hairs (22) :(

Don't worry about wrinkles so much, that's the least of your issues, wait until your eyes start giving out then complain.

5. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Do you just base it on yourself and your brother? My husband's dad got grey hair when he turned 19.

To get rid of your wrinkles is to removes your forehead entirely. Sexy.

6. MessoMesso

MessoMesso Well-Known Member

That may be a sign that mister crumpleface is going under a lot of stress... Of the guy just isn't getting enough antioxidants, or something. There's also genetic factors, and...

7. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

im 31 and still get asked for i.d. when i buy beer(18 in the uk)
    i exercise twice a day and have done since i was 15 so maybe that helps keep you looking young

8. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

sleep less :p

9. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

so? i got white hairs when i was your age, in fact my mom said i got more white hair then her....

10. Void

Void Well-Known Member

HAHAH WHAT THE FUCK?

11. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

And what my mother has forced feed me, from what I seen of other asian kids, etc...

Depends on the mix, a good close friend hasn't aged much because he's mostly aussie in appearance...

That said, it's genetics that determins it, like how your husbands father got gray hair at 19.

Are you on about?