1. This forum is in read-only mode.

wow, every game has same problem

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by vince995, Mar 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vince995

vince995 Well-Known Member

well, as u can see that pokemon HG and SS cant be played because of that stupid anti piracy,
    but when i downloaded different game ( which is new too ) and its still doesn't work well....
    still i have the same problem same as pokemon HG and SS.. ( is this problem still related with anti piracy thing ?? and when all of the new game like Pokemon HG and SS will be fixed ? )

Thank You

2. teserut

teserut Guest

Theres no knowing when the patches will come out, since your getting a $50-$70 game for free, I don't think its too much of a ball buster to just be patient. They will come out eventually, that is a fact

3. vince995

u mean ?? this new game will never be fixed??

4. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

Someone will fix it, but you need to wait for a while.

5. snebbers

snebbers Well-Known Member

Or you could just buy the game... This would cure your anti-piracy...

6. abilas

abilas Well-Known Member

@snebbers

we wouldn't buy the game if we already bought a flashcart that could download it for free. our only choice is to wait

7. Toshi_TNE

Toshi_TNE Member

If the game is worth it you should totally buy it. If nobody bought the games the roms you love to get for free would be no more.

8. snebbers

snebbers Well-Known Member

Is that all you care about? Whether you pay or not? You should buy the game, there's no freezing, no errors, runs perfectly fine. None of the features are missing and you have the enjoyment and satisfaction of knowing that you paid for a decent game.

9. vince995

ok thanks for the solution..
    i'll just need to wait a little longer

10. MR4Y

MR4Y Well-Known Member

Mine only has AP problems once, and works safe and sound.

11. bLATANT

bLATANT Well-Known Member

It might help if you mentioned some of the "other" games that dont work, so there AP state can be checked (google is your friend)...

Also, try a really old game that is known not to hold AP, summin like New Super Mario Bros (0479) if that does not work, try reloading your cards software onto the SD card...

My Final thought...

Games Piracy is a crime, but so is forking out loads of £££ for a crap 5 minute game, by all means get the ROM and a flashcart, try the game, but if you really like it , BUY IT! If you don't how is anyone gonna afford to keep developing them???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.