1. This forum is in read-only mode.

would it be possible?

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by kenny6457, Jun 27, 2010.

1. kenny6457

kenny6457 Well-Known Member

to get the gba emu off the supercard2 or wutever it is and put it into a dif card?

2. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

Most flashcards are unable to run Gameboy Advanced games. If you want to play gameboy advance games on your DS, get an EZ Flash 3-In-1.

3. kenny6457

kenny6457 Well-Known Member

damn and ithought it would work

4. Fredbox

Fredbox Well-Known Member

No, the supercard has extra special stuff inside it, that's what lets it emulate GBA games, and also what lets it play normal movies. If the emu could be put onto other cards, don't you think someone else would have thought of it before now?

5. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

no,you cant, the supercard have internal ram, making it able to emlate gba games
    this is the external ram for flashcarts that dont have it, and makes emulation of gba possible :)

6. Fredbox

Not quite how it works. The slot-2 ones don't emulate, they just pretend to be a real GBA card and the DS goes into GBA mode (where it basically is a GBA). But the SupercardDSTWO has an internal chip (I don't think it's just RAM, I think it's a processor) and that lets it emulate the GBA roms while in DS mode. That's why the SCDS2 isn't as good for playing GBA games as the 3in1.

7. iluvfupaburgers

http://eng.supercard.sc/manual/dstwo/faq.htm
    is says it is possible to emulate due to internal cpu

8. Fredbox

That's the one! It's not RAM, and not processor, it's a CPU.
    But yeah, the SCDS2 isn't as good at playing GBA because it's emulating them, unlike the EZFlash 3in1.

9. iluvfupaburgers

CPu, RAm, its almost the same thing, its some type of hardware on the card the helps it emulate, and yeah, i didnt know well what the flash 3 in 1 was for :p