1. This forum is in read-only mode.

worst thing you have ever done

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lugia543, Mar 9, 2010.

1. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

what is the worst thing you have ever done? me, i edited a wikipedia page and put "YOU SUCK" in some parts of it.

Oh and just so you know, i'm reviving the "how EVIL are you?" thread

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

There has been a thread on this once before...it got locked.

I forget why, anyway I ran over a seagul once and laughed about it all night.

3. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

my dad accidentally ran over a frog (the parking terrain was grassy) and it popped like a balloon. it took awhile to clean the blood off of the tire

4. Jeremiah

Jeremiah Well-Known Member

Accidentally hit a Kid on the forehead with a stone, His Shirt was covered in blood pretty much, That caused a commotion back in my old School, I met some fellow students from the same School, Theyre like "Oh YOUR that guy" The Kid is fine though as they say, he just has a big scar on his forehead... Personally I blame him, he was kicking sand into my eyes! :'( (I was a cliff below him)

5. Paddette

Paddette Well-Known Member

ROFL! Wow. That is probably the least bad thing anyone could do.

I dunno. Theft, fights, drugs, all three?

6. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

i stole a freddo once.

7. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Here is another...

Back in my final years of school, I started doing "sticky balls" which are those balls of toilet paper, with water and soap to make them stick to toilet block ceilings...I taught 3 kids how to do it.

Soon enough because of my influence, I walked in one day to find 15 kids all doing it without a care in the world...

One day the school called an assembly to find the culprit, I stuck my hand up and took the blame form all these kids...and I got out of any other blame after that!

I was a teacher's pet, I knew these teacher's for years...they didn't even hit me with the cleaning bill, they just told me about the cost and then that was it.

8. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

I stole my grandfather's credit card from his wallet when he was sleeping, used it to buy me dsi points then put the credit card back in his wallet.
    Post Merge: [time]1268144884[/time]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3KY_2Nu164

poor pikachu (recorded it myself)

9. radenez

radenez Active Member

Probably just mindless debauchery at parties and with alcohol.

10. MessoMesso

MessoMesso Well-Known Member

I nearly stabbed my parents, and subsequently was put into an asylum. Lemme tell you, that one week in there? One of the best weeks in my life.

11. dancubs

dancubs Well-Known Member

I put how do we put it, indecent media, inside my friend's notebook which was due to be submitted to our teacher.

12. Omega00

Omega00 Well-Known Member

Something close to this, my brother's friend has a car that when they drive it, they almost always hit a bird, one time it was a cat I believe...I laugh at that for a while...

13. arkonad

arkonad Active Member

I decided to clean a bucket full of toads and pored bleach on them. two minutes later they started exploding. (i was 5 at the time)

14. frebels

frebels Well-Known Member

Steal a cookie (and i felt sorry afterwards)

15. MitsukaiXxX

MitsukaiXxX Well-Known Member

slapped a squirell :(

16. Reider

Reider Modereider

I can't say it's the worst thing I've ever done, but one time while me and some guys were leaving a show we found some kid pissing on my friend's bike.

We promptly beat the shit out of him and made him lick it off.

17. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

If I told you, I'd have to kill you and hide the body 6km due east off the coast, weighted down with rocks in a plastic garbage bag.

Which is pretty ironic, really.

18. Paddette

Paddette Well-Known Member

Nah. It'd get washed up eventually. Cut open the skull and body and place lead inside, sew it up with thick fishing line. You'll also want to sew the arms and legs to the body. Have the head drilled with a chain that wraps around the body so it doesn't get budged and dislodged when the fish start eating it. Place it strategically, using sonar to see the best rock placement below.

19. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

Remember 9/11?

Yeah

20. Cheesewizard

Cheesewizard Well-Known Member

Letting of a stink bomb at the school disco. i laughed as they all ran out off the hall.

I got caught and had a weeks punishment. (no exclusion ^^)