1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Worst NDS Game Of all Time

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by lars131, Jan 24, 2010.

1. lars131

lars131 Guest

Just to begin with, if this topic has been talked about before i want you to delete the thread, sincei tried to search without finding anything...

Hello, this is my first thread on this forum, but not on internet ofcource, i would like to say here and know so i dont need to seperate it into two threads, now to the topic

What is the worst NDS Game you could think of?
    yes with the movie games and all that, with the portions of games wich is good. So what u think

Myself. ill go with Superman Returns, its the worst game i have ever played, first the box is showing pictures on the back of "slideshow" cutscenes from the game, isnt that false advertisment? since the pictures on the back looked cool i (bad enought) bought the game, and it sucked ass, the controls are horrible, u have to push two times for superman to fly forth, and when he do he go to fast, half the time you will just stop and figure what the heck you do, even some of the missons in the game are pointless, for example: "Find a Mind Bender (Or what it is) In a building wich seems to not be visible on the map or anything" and i found my self struggling doing that misson AND u have to do every misson to complete the game, or atleast save the city, i wont say anything more and leave it up to you

The thing up there was my opinion, heres an offcial opinion from Gamespot:
    http://www.gamespot.com/ds/action/supermanreturnsthevideogame/review.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=gssummary&tag=summary;read-review

What is the worst nds game you played?

2. dancubs

dancubs Well-Known Member

I don't have a game in mind as of now, but yeah. I agree with you. Superman sucks like balls.

I borrowed it from my friend once, I gave it back the next day. First thing in the morning.

3. HellBoyX1000

HellBoyX1000 Well-Known Member

Deal Or No Deal (UK)

It seemed to be programmed by 5-year-olds

4. lars131

lars131 Guest

I Have never tried it, but if you challange its worser than Superman Returns i bet ill get it soon, i have alot of ds game my collection is soon 78 games boxed, and no i haven't this game, i collect on sucky games since i am reviewing bad games, much like avgn just that i do NDS Games

5. Lomaha

Lomaha Well-Known Member

Hello Kitty Daily? It's just a diary....

6. Vaderkid123

Vaderkid123 Member

Pretty much any game involving the rabbids

7. kme92

kme92 Well-Known Member

Elf Bowling.
    The Name speaks for itself

8. agxthesorrow

agxthesorrow Well-Known Member

there are so many awful DS games... i would say C.O.P the recruit a lame Driver wannabe...

9. electromakumba

electromakumba Well-Known Member

Hahaha I agree with that guy above, Rayman Raving Rabbids is too lame to be true :D

I personally hate with all myself that Wizard of Oz rpg they put out.. I hate everything there, the combat system, the graphics, the move system, even the motherfucking Dorothy!!

10. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

All Imagine games.

11. CloudBoii12

CloudBoii12 Well-Known Member

This.

12. JynxJester

JynxJester Well-Known Member

You sir, have very bad taste in gaming, since that game is one of the best RPGs yet.

Back on Subject; Any game having too do with learning... Sad thing is, people are buying them.

13. lars131

lars131 Guest

I think u refer to scribblenauts, or any other over hyped imaginary game, well to scribblenauts, it just sucked since it was over hyped, i never had good thoughts about it, the technology wasen't there right yet, but was an interesting concept, however many else basing on drawing, guessing memory, sucks ass, except brain age from nintendo

14. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

No I mean thr Imagine Games.
    Like Imagine Teacher
    Imagine Baby
    Look here:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imagine_%28video_game_series%29

15. TaylorWho

TaylorWho Active Member

Agree.

16. qwertyuiopxz

qwertyuiopxz New Member

Anything with the word ''baby'' or ''family'' in the title

17. garychencool

garychencool Well-Known Member

Oh my god, there are soooo many bad DS games because the DS console sucks! For crying out loud! As you see on their website, it said that the DS had good graphics! Yeah right1 I would rather get an iPod Touch than a DSi! By the way, the iPod with a camera is going to come out, eventually. Or a PSP (not Go because you cannot Mod it, yet...) In conclusion, the DS sucks overall but as I see on the streets and many schools, most kids have DS's! There are some good games that are only on the DS (unless you use an Emulator =)) such as Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown wars! That was a good game! That was like the best game I ever played on the DS! Followed by New Super Mario and many other games.

18. p4tman

p4tman Guest

This and any other game that has the same concept.

19. dancubs

dancubs Well-Known Member

Damn. You're an idiot. You throw a rock and run back to catch it yourself.

First you say the DS has sucky games. And then you say you hate it. Next you say GTA: Chinatown Wars was a good DS game and "That was like the best game I ever played on the DS! Followed by New Super Mario and many other games."

You say it sucks, then you end your post liking it. WTF man?

20. Jeremiah

Jeremiah Well-Known Member

If the DS Sucks in producing excellent games explain the FF Remakes,Chrono Trigger Port,Dragon Quest Ports,TWEWY,Rhythm Heaven/Paradise,Nintendogs,Devil Survivor,Castlevania Games,Etrian Odyssey,Tetris,Space Invaders,Other Random stuff...