1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Worst Games you ever played on a Nintendo System

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Sarah Kreuz, Sep 30, 2009.

1. Sarah Kreuz

Sarah Kreuz Well-Known Member

;D see title :eek:

here`s no room for fanboys and girls maybe. Only if you just have to respeak a post. ("nahh, this one wasn`t awful at all...it`s a good Game"). :D
    Many "Best GBA/DS/SNes Games ever") discussed topics are here on the great Romu. So lets take a trip to the dark side. I know,you know,we all know it is existing. ;)

So let`s share your experience/impressions with us.

-What was the worst Game you ever played on a Nintendo System? Maybe it was just a...nahh,what is it called in english????...to get a kick of you hard earned money? ;)

-did you ever played a Game quit a while, BECAUSE it was so goddamn worse? Or your loving some piece of trash, a Game ripped by the press, hated by most of the fans - but you `re dithyrambic playing n` playing n` playing it - and maybe still loving it today?

- or maybe there`s a totally "NO GO" for a series that turns from "GOD" into "GOD,HELP ME!"? ;) where even your fanboy-heart got ripped apart?

2. T-Dub

T-Dub Well-Known Member

some toy solider game that was on the cube, it sux'ed so bad that the title of the game eludes my mind right now...That's how bad it was!

3. timmy1991

timmy1991 Well-Known Member

I can't remember the name of it, but it was on the 64...
    you were a fat guy who had to jump from one spot to another on a platform and blow up a box with TNT... and then repeat... and then repeat...

It was kinda hard for me to come up with this... I like most of what Nintendo has put out

4. KiraSTRiKE

KiraSTRiKE Well-Known Member

Orcs and Elves (nDS)
    I have no idea why I didn't check this game out before i played it, Simply awful.

Myst (nDS)
    Aha.. myst.