1. This forum is in read-only mode.

world ends with you & pokemon platinum freezing

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by bsarmini, Jul 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bsarmini

bsarmini Active Member

Hi, ;) World ends with you freezes in the intro cut scene and pokemon platinum freezes when I go through the global trade system door in Jubilife City(will not let me trade pokemon on wifi).
    PLEASE HELP SOMEONE! :-[

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

First, which flashcart are you using and what firmware version? Has Pokemon Platinum been patched in any way?

Apparently there's a fix for TWEWY, open and close your DS screen (waking it up, then into sleep mode) repeatedly, during the Intro.

3. bsarmini

bsarmini Active Member

I am using acekard 2i but Pokemon is the bigger problem if you can help me with that.

4. anandjones

What firmware version? If you're using official firmware, try using AKAIO, the alternative firmware, and vice-versa.

5. bsarmini

bsarmini Active Member

I am using the latest official firmware but online on other games works I don't understand why this isn't working.

6. musiclegend14

musiclegend14 Well-Known Member

also for TWEWY you could just play the japanese rom up until when you can first save then rename the .sav file so you can go back and play the english rom from where you saved (if the opening and closing trick doesn't work)

7. bsarmini

bsarmini Active Member

WAIT...!XD ALL the online stuff on pokemon is not working and it won't let me save while I have action replay on. SOMEONE HELP PLEASE!!!XD

8. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Turn action replay off? From what I understand, there is no real reason to use AR codes on Pokemon games because of Pokesav program.

9. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

can you do wifi trades or battles or that plaza thing? If not, turn the cheats off.
    also, the GTS in jubilife city might not work simply because you're running a rom. I've been completely barred from the GTS but I found a semi-fix for it. Get out of range of your wifi, have the connect screen come up, hit OK and run back in range while it connects.

10. anandjones

It's easier to just enable the cheats, and you can have code like 'animation skip' etc. More possibilities.

11. bsarmini

bsarmini Active Member

the whole game freezes when I start wifi trade,fight, etc.

12. insanecrazy07

did you disable the codes first?

13. Girate

Girate Guest

Are u using cheats?? If so thats what freezes it.

14. bsarmini

bsarmini Active Member

i disabled the cheats and it still not working. Is it the game or my acekard 2i that is the problem? I wanted to play with my friend online and now I can't =(

15. insanecrazy07

do what I said first, get out of wifi range, and see if the connection screen comes up.
    if it doesn't then it is either your flashcart or something along those lines...

16. bsarmini

bsarmini Active Member

OK I'll try but can I download pokemon again and the sav. file would work on it?

17. HottSushiz

HottSushiz Well-Known Member

Yes. But they must be exactly the same name, excluding the extensions. (NDS. and SAV.)

18. anandjones

Make sure you have the latest firmware. http://www.linfoxdomain.com/ds/

19. bsarmini

bsarmini Active Member

I got it to work and that when I tried again it froze so I am kinda good. And by the way how do I battle online, what computer in the global place do I have to go to?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.