1. This forum is in read-only mode.

World Cup Soccer: Victory Spain

Discussion in 'Sports' started by athemoe, Jul 11, 2010.

1. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

spain beats the netherlands (unfortunately)

*sigh*

THE GOAL WAS OFFSIDE :/

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

Re: World Cha;pionship Soccer: Victory Spain

world cup, not world championship... even I know that.

3. athemoe

Re: World Championship Soccer: Victory Spain

sorry
    I am Dutch

* edited *

4. hesses1

hesses1 Well-Known Member

I am sorry to say this but they dindt earn it and the goal shouldnt even had counted... but hey who cares let them enjoy there so called victory haha

5. athemoe

yes
    it was offside :eek:

and the netherlands also got to much yellow cards for small mistakes.
    Spain didn't get yellow cards for some big mistakes!

holland should have win

6. hesses1

thats what i mean lol they dindt earn it the netherlands is the true champion even if we dont have the cup

7. Anne789

Anne789 Well-Known Member

I hope the referee gets fired or something.

8. athemoe

yes
    he havent give us the corner,
    only a lot of useless yellow (and a red!) card

Its ok that spain has won,
    but they havent deserved it.

Hate the referee

9. Anne789

Anne789 Well-Known Member

The smurf that scored should have had more than 83129 yellow cards, for henk's sake... [so called 'matennaaier']

Man of the match... HA! 'Most annoying man of the match' more likely. [Although van Bommel got close to this as well :p]

10. allkratos

allkratos Well-Known Member

It was not offside. Hey Holland should not be in the Final either if it was not because of MERE,OBVIOUS LUCK.
    You've lost. Try again. Everyone rebuild. This is not the real World Cup anyway. Holland had produced some of the greatest players in the 70s; they can 4 years later if they ditch Robben.

2014 will be the greatest world cup as it will be held in the land of football madness.

11. hesses1

it was not the shot that made the goal but before so that means they should have stopped the playing en resumed it with the netherlands with the ball on there side but hey the referee wanted spain to win so hey geus who won lol. thats why they dindt deserve it

12. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Luck =/= bad/biased call.

13. allkratos

SORE LOSER loser and you Natalie please reply more on my FPS thread. Thank you.
    Luck is bad for the talented that should have reached the final.

14. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Luck is part of any game, you have to accept it regardless if you think they deserved it or not. I don't watch futbol so I wouldn't know if it was infact luck or you're just upset (ie, sore loser) that the team they were against lost.

15. hesses1

lol you can only say sore loser prove me im wrong ? ooh im srry you cant cause you know its true :)

16. allkratos

Right. Now where did you get your tempting avatars? HEHE Off-topic.

17. hesses1

do i care about an avatar 0.o ? not realy still youre not proving me wrong so just admit it.

18. allkratos

Not off-side dude. You obviously do not know the rule of Football very well. Obviously one of the people who only watched football when there is a world cup.

19. hesses1

look at my post i said before the shot it was off side the shot wasnt but when its off side the referee stop's the game and gives the ball to hmmm the other side ? and hmmm then the shot wasnt even possible and another thing the missed corner everyone saw it except hmmm ooh yea thats right the referee

20. Omega_2

Omega_2 Strings Cat

bah, soccer :\
    Don't see why everyone flips out about a sport.