1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Working Pokemon SS/HG Patches

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by preeto, Mar 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. preeto

preeto New Member

2. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r Well-Known Member

Stop posting pokémon topic's! this is all we need right now!
    http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=36094.0

3. billo09

billo09 Active Member

mod's just ban any noob posting old/non working patches will help alot...

4. FantasyFan

FantasyFan Member

Please don't declare anything as "working" unless you manage to walk in and out of a building 50 times in a row without a freeze. It has nothing to do with the amount of time you play the game, it has to do with the number of events (where the screen changes). Entering and exiting buildings repeatedly is the easiest way to test this.

Note this video was released a week ago, the same day the game was leaked/dumped. If this solution was here the whole time, there wouldn't have been thousands of people spamming here, and on GBAtemp and other forums. Please read at least the title of the stickies before posting.

5. billo09

billo09 Active Member

Well said mate (Y)

6. If you bothered to read the video comments you'd know the video creator accidentally put up the patches for the Japanese version and is still trying to find the real path.

7. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

Before all of this, I tried it on my N5 (R4 clone) and it seemed to work at first (I was so happy) and then after defeating Whitney It blacked out on me in 2 events... lol

8. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

It wasn't accidental. People out there know that there are tons of people looking/waiting for a patch, and they troll these people on purpose with the promise of patches, which don't work. They get a rise out of watching people struggle.

These people are trolls, and whether the users posting them here are trolling or are just ignorant of the reality remains to be said, but either way they need to stop posting them here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.