1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Wood R4 and the problems that go with it

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by sepatar, Oct 25, 2010.

1. sepatar

sepatar New Member

Just a place to say anything you need or want to know about Wood R4 (and the problems that go with it :p)
    Post Merge: [time]1288037694[/time]
    Just wanted to say: I'm having a major problem with cheats on the Wood R4. I've taken all the help from other forums, but to no avail. I've gotten the usrcheat.dat file into the cheats folder into the folder marked __RPG and activated cheats in the settings. BUT when I go to the game and press Y (opens game info.) and then press X ( which is supposed to open cheats) but nothing happens. Any help available?

2. aznkid13

aznkid13 Well-Known Member

some don't have cheats

3. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

you need the game id of the game

4. theking9x

theking9x New Member

Just want to ask about a very small problem about the skin.

Since v1.13 or later (the one that the skin is said to be changed a bit), the skins i'm using display incorrectly. The place of the start button is ok but the text "start" lies on another place.

For example, when i tap on the low-right corner where the button is placed, the menu bar still appear; but the text "start" isn't there but on the up-right corner.

Here are the skins i use:
    http://www.acekard.com/down_skin.php?id=1575
    or this: http://www.ndsthemes.com/themes/details/t/27361b254c

Before v1.13, the text even don't appear on the screen but the menu bar still appear by tapping the button without any problems (it's not like you disable this function on the log file of the theme).

Please check it if you have time and teach me how to fix that problem... :>
    Or maybe i should contact the developer for more information?

Thanks alot. :>

5. sepatar

sepatar New Member

I have all that done. It's the same usrcheat.dat file that i had before with my normal R4. It's just when i press X nothing happens

6. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r Well-Known Member

all of this is solved in my topic if you look at the first page!

7. theking9x

theking9x New Member

After reading your topic i've known how to solve the problem.
    Thanks alot! :)

8. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r Well-Known Member

no problem!