1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Won't load?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by bikeboy99, Mar 16, 2010.

1. bikeboy99

bikeboy99 Well-Known Member

ok with my Acekard 2 with newest firmware everything if i go to system options and enable cheat codes none of the games will load it will come up with loading then go to white screen with no music, if i use some of the cheat codes for the games still no load could anybody help with this?

PS, its not like im a huge cheater i just want to experiment

PSS and im using AKAIO loader

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

WHat games and which?

Have you tried turning off the cheats?

3. saddamsdevil

saddamsdevil Well-Known Member

There's no shame in being a huge cheater. Some games actually get enhanced by cheating (Missingno. was a cheat glitch in pokemon red and in super smash bros melee it was major fun to fight as the punchbag)

Also, have you downloaded a cheat.dat library? (assuming thats what Acekard uses)

4. bikeboy99

Re: Won\'t load?

yea it works and evverything ive had it for a while its just that it wont load with cheats enabled

and ive tried super mario kart, bowsers inside story,metroid prime hunters, mario and luigi partners in time, digimon, geometry wars ,etc
    Post Merge: [time]1268733581[/time]
    k well i go into my directory file then cheats ill have a CC file and USRCHEAT.DAT does that help?

5. saddamsdevil

Do you get to the cheat selection screen? Try installing this cheats library http://filetrip.net/f7930-10-22-09-USRCHEAT-dat-temporary-1-0.html be sure to back the old one up!

6. bikeboy99

where do i put it? replace it with the USRCHEAT.DAT file?
    Post Merge: [time]1268733894[/time]
    oh and i use a shared comp so im a bit fanatic about random downloadin so if its not a hassle can somebody confirm it is wat it is

sorry if i sound rude or somethin

7. saddamsdevil

Its the GBAtemp USRCHEAT.dat file, the latest anyway. And yes, you replace it.

8. bikeboy99

mk illl givve it a go

9. saddamsdevil

be sure to update us.

10. bikeboy99

nup didnt do anything any other ideas?

11. ilikedsgames

ilikedsgames Member

I myself do cheat from time to time so have no shame ;) . Maybe you should google your problem. I have no Acekard so im not sure of all my stuff but im preety sure, you should google (remember to read the comments before you download) maybe a ceats libary and edit your cheats there.Im guessing your using AR(stands for Action Replay) codes so you should get a editor, edit the codes and check if there right. Then replace the old USRCHEAT.DAT with the new USRCHEAT.DAT and you should be fine.If it doesnt work ask,i cant do much about that cause im not a acekard user and well im knda a newbie myself....( BUSTED! :eek: )

Hope it helps,
    Ilikedsgames(Name says it all<<)

12. bikeboy99

k thanks wonder wat happened to the other guy o_O

13. bikeboy99

googled cant find nothin
    Post Merge: [time]1269067132[/time]
    does anyboady want me to upload a video to youtube?

14. ilikedsgames

ilikedsgames Member

that my help

15. bikeboy99

just wait i screwed up my acekard ill post bak when i get it up

16. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Keep your issues to one topic. Spreading your single issue over two or three topics doesn't help anyone.

Go here for the latest AKAIO firmware and loaders:
    http://www.normmatt.com/forum/

Go here to get a program to format your MicroSD correctly:
    http://www.sdcard.org/consumers/formatter/