1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Wondering wii?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by shadowkillerpo, Dec 14, 2010.

1. shadowkillerpo

shadowkillerpo Well-Known Member

I was wondering since i got a wii i was thinking if i buy a blank cd from somewhere and put it inside my computer and download gamecube or wii games onto the disk and play games on my wii cause my emulator doesnt work and its to complacated. But all i wanaa do is play naruto clash of ninja revoultion 2 any help? And im broke to spend 30-50$

2. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Well-Known Member

you will need to do a lot of things before you can even play a pirated game.

lets start, how expensive is an pendrive/ USB mass storage device in your country, and how much memory it has? or can you buy an external hard drive? if you can then it ownt matter for the DVD part since you will be playing games via Uloader.

if you dont have those then you need to take your wii to some place where you can have it chipped, check the list of wii drivechips and seek one that is compatible with your wii, otherwise you cannot run burnt DVD's

3. shadowkillerpo

Oh where is one? And i have a Usb And a Blank cd disk

4. Duncan Idaho

i know several palces in my country but dunno in yours, so i recomend the usb path, get an external hard drive and follow ace101 tutorial

5. shadowkillerpo

Ohkay thankz Ill reply if I have futher questions

6. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Yeah man. If you need any help, just ask me. I would suggest just get the Homebrew Channel, run Pimp My Wii, and use Uloader for discs or USB Loader GX for USB loading (faster and doesn't strain your laser - ie makes your console last longer :) ).

And you need to use DVDs and not CDs. You need DVD-Rs. Not DVD+R or DVD-RW.

7. shadowkillerpo

Oh alright can you post the links here please. And explain the process to me and do I need internet to get the homebrew channel?

8. Duncan Idaho

gdammit it told you check ace tutorial, i gave you a link for it! also he has the links there, and guides too.

9. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

It's all in my Tutorial as Duncan has posted and said. I will help you if you need further help. It's not that hard to hack a Wii. I have figured out how to hack a Wii in under 20 minutes.