1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Women's Murder Club?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Drignor, Nov 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drignor

Drignor Member

Was there a problem with the ROM dump for 4403 - Women's Murder Club Games of Passion? I downloaded it for my wife a while back, and she just now got around to playing it last night. Problem is, the game came up with a white screen after launching the game (running on an R4SDHC). I jumped on the forums here to see if anyone else was having problems, but was unable to find any topics on the subject. Then went to the download list to see if there was anything in comments for it, only to find that it had been taken off and Call of Duty Modern Warfare Mobilized was now given the 4403 number! What happened?? ???

2. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

Its a DSi enhanced game.

3. Drignor

Drignor Member

So it won't work on a DS Lite?

4. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

It might work depending on the flashcart,but I dunno which flashcart support DSi enhanced games.

5. Drignor

Drignor Member

Ok, I can accept that. Is that the reason it was pulled from the site and it's number given to another game? I thought that was a little weird.

Edit: Oops, just saw then main thread. That's weird it didn't even come up when I did every possible way I could think of to search for it. Anyway, I just saw why it was taken off. The mods can lock or delete my thread, sorry about that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.