1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Wolfenstein 3D doesn't work

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Jonez001, Nov 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

Hey,

I download from doperoms Wolf3D (a homebrew) and it is working. But when I download form romulation (for Snes) Wolfenstein 3D, it did work but with no playable grafs.

I tried also the port but no succes.

I am using an Ez-Flash and snemulDS as emu for SNES roms.

Can somebody give my a link to a working rom or homebrew or port of Wolfstein 3D? Meanwhile I play the sharware version of Doperoms. (ps: the site has many homebrews but Romulation is the best ^^)

I hope i get a quick answer,

Jonez001

ps: If there are any write faults please tell me! I am Dutch and trying to perfect my English.

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Another dutch user!

You guys actually have great english-and very polite just incase :)

AHem...back on subject.

Some games are just incompatible, ever tried ultimate mortal kombat 3 on that emu?

Doesn't work...best option is to locate a compatibility list via google.

"snemulDS+compatibility list"

Make sure it's the final version of it, and that the spelling is correct.

Also, you can make your homebrew one work like the full, you just need to locate the ".wad" file to make it full.

I'm currently running doom.nds, and thanks to a few searches, I don't need to play around with just the included shareware version, I can use doom 2's files-THE FULL VERSION OF DOOM2!

I also had this homebrew, but I had a hardtime trying to find the full version of the game so I can rip the wad file, if you find it let me know...I also need it :)

3. Jonez001

Re: Wolfenstein 3D doesn\'t work

meaby with a torrent?
    Post Merge: [time]1258302005[/time]
    I have found one!!!
    Try this link:
    http://all-about-ngage.blogspot.com/2007/01/games-emulator-wad-file.html

If you have the full version now plz tell me how you did it.

Thanks

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

The SNES wolfenstein does not need a wad file, and it may well not be playable on the DS SNES emulator.

5. Jonez001

@Loonylion
    Meaby you misunderstood: we are talking about a homebrew that is a port of the shareware and if i hYpNoS understood right then he can hack it with the .wad file. So then i don't need to play the shareware anymore.

But yeah it is true, the SNES version doesn't need it :p

6. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Have you located a compatibility list to see if this works on the emu just incase special settings are needed?

And if you want to make your homebrew the full one, try torrenting for the full and retrieve the wad file to make it the full version.

7. Jonez001

at hYpNoS

I have the wad file. What now?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.