1. This forum is in read-only mode.

With Zelda on the way; don't overlook this game.

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Luga, Dec 1, 2009.

1. Luga

Luga Well-Known Member

We all know that Zelda Spirit Tracks (With new Anti-Piracy) is coming out on the 7th.
    Now there is one other game made by Square Enix called "Cross Treasures" for the DS coming out tomorrow. I am sure RomUlation will see a dump sometime later today.

Here is how I found out about this game; you see, SQUARE ENIX has their own (Japanese) Youtube Channel. I am one of their subscribers.

As for you Lufia fans, Lufia DS's Japanese Release is in MARCH, WHICH IS BAD! FFXIII comes out on the same time frame. It is under another name beginning with an E, I forgot what it was called.

Everyone should download and try Cross Treasures (That is if it does not have AP, but it's Square Enix so you know, it could... :-[ ) I think when I looked at it, the game is an ARPG, that is ACTION ROLE PLAYING GAME. I know I'm going to give it a shot when it comes out. The only problem I am going to have now is what games do I need to delete from my micro sd? I guess I better start finishing some. I stopped playing Hikari no 4 Senshi after I got to the part where you where turned into a cat.

Anyways...ZELDA is 6 DAYS AWAY!! w00t!!!! ZZZZEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLDDDDDDDAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!ONE!!!!!
    Anyone Else psyched for the new Zelda?

2. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

Me and my classmate. He bought an R4 so he could play it. Hoping it will be leaked.....
    Argh! I can't wait!!!

3. fahsky

fahsky Well-Known Member

Estopolis is the Japanese name of the Lufia series, but I'm sure it will remain Lufia here in the US at least. Unless they leave it alone to baffle old school fans. <_<;; I wouldn't worry about FFXIII coming out around the same time personally, because console & handheld markets aren't really in competition. And well, yeah FF is always going to be THE big name RPG in the US.

Cross Treasures sounds kind of interesting, even though I'm biased against Action RPGs - I don't trust them to be fun until I actually play them. Since Square Enix hasn't mentioned localizing it, I'm betting we have to wait for an awesome translation team to do the job, like with Soma Bringer (an ARPG I -do- love <3).