1. This forum is in read-only mode.

witch tale

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by elfkena, Oct 11, 2009.

1. elfkena

elfkena Well-Known Member

I need help ì`m stuck in chapter one in the candycane maze.
    I need to help the gingerbread man but I don`t know how can someone help me?
    (just checked again and apperently I need butter to go on,were do I get it?)

2. supleted

supleted Well-Known Member

ignore the man for now. Keep going within the maze and you'll find the water bomb. Use it to destroy the marshmallow wall blocking macaroon islands. Go the the right exit of the macaroon island and you'll find a cave of sponge cakes. yes, sponge cakes. Then try to find a man who will tell you about dropping cakes into grape juice rivers. You will do just that-in the next map you drop the two cakes into two Y shaped river crosses. The flow will be blocked and you can then retrieve a candycane. Go back all the way to the gigerbreadman and give it to him.

PS: I got the honey needle and the burnt butter but how can I get the third item someone plz help.

3. elfkena

I think you need to help the choco guy in the cocao square find his friend.
    thanks for the info I`m on to the castle at last!

4. supleted

actually I've helped the friend as well, and got the honey needle. But what I need is the third Item, the one starting with M.

5. snebbers

snebbers Well-Known Member

I know this is Off-topic: But Wow upon reading this and not playing the game, anyone would think you guys are crazy :)

6. supleted

Candy man, junk food attacking, giant marshmallow as an obstacle.... And to think this is just the first section of the game! BTW the name for the last Item I desperately seek is called a Meringue. If anyone has any idea how I can get it I will give her/him 800 imaginary dollars. But no not really.

7. EntropicKitty

EntropicKitty Well-Known Member

haha I'm still waiting for it to download... it's being slowwwwwwww

Reading this makes it sound kinda lame though... it is good?

8. supleted

Well, to answer EntropicKitty's question: It has the same happy goth setting as Disgea, your other party members are basically posessed, gothic looking dolls, and the first section of the game is happy-looking. There is a vampire, and ancient spells (which sounds geekish I admit), and the fighting method is a bit outdated (random encounter and simple turn based battle). I have not played most of the game due to LACK OF MERIGUE PLZ SOMEONE HELP, so it is not the most fitting description for this game. I think that the best way to see if a game is lame or not is to play and decide for yourself.

Happy Gaming!

9. elfkena

let`s see then you need to go to the cookie maze and finish that I think That`s were you get the M item

10. supleted

Thanks elfkena I fought the cavity monster and got the merigue. Now I can make the candy key and enter the giant cake castle to save the princess of candyland! Wow that sounds really lame.

11. snebbers

snebbers Well-Known Member

Yes... Yes that really does... I'm now deluded into thinking houses are made of Ice Lollipops...

12. EntropicKitty

EntropicKitty Well-Known Member

Haha, I'm up to that castle too now, but my batteries died so I'm having a break for a while. I figured it was a sign.

13. maggiemaymay

maggiemaymay Well-Known Member

I'm in the Coffin Room and I need to destroy the gate. I need to knock it down with something. With what, where do I get it, and how do I do it?
    This is first time playing RPG, so I'm clueless, lol.

Sorry to hijack, but so many threads on Witch's Tale, wasn't sure if I should start my own.

14. caz812

caz812 Member

Playing a witchs tale but dont know how to save game had to start over twice please help

15. elfkena

maggiemaymay:
    you need to go back to the first room in the game and look for a bomb on the left side of the screen.
    caz812:
    you need to save at the flashing purple round shoe points.
    at least I think it`s a shoe on it.
    anyway you can find them in all the levels just tap on them.

16. maggiemaymay

Do you mean the library or the torture room? I can't get back to the library.

17. elfkena

the torture room

18. maggiemaymay

Thanks.
    I'm in Shadow Town. What do I do now? Do I take a rest in the Demon Mouth's stomach? Seems like the only exit?

19. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Head south and you will reach the edge of the screen and be able to return to the room with all the doors and the Vampire. Then you get to enter one of the doors to the Candy world.

20. maggiemaymay

Thanks, and I was also able to save the game. I kept my DS on the charger and left it on because I didn't want to shut it off and start over again.
    I'm looking for the water bomb, where do I find it? Also, I keep getting attacked by the Grave Feline. I don't know how to attack. What's with the # damages? How do I use magic spell with the revolving list? Mine is empty. Sorry for all the dumb questions. Is there a place where it explains what I'm supposed to do? Or what the icons are and what I'm supposed to do with them?

BTW, this game makes me hungry, lol.