1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Witch Tale - Ice Hall - Chapter 2

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by willbee, Oct 17, 2009.

1. willbee

willbee Guest

Hi, guys. Can anyone please help me? I'm stuck at Ice Hall in Witch Tale. I can't figure out what to do next. I got inside the Ice Hall - I got the key and all (maybe I'm missing something, I don't know), but now, I don't know what to do to get to the castle door/gate. I can't move on. Please help me. Many thanks in advanced! :)

2. pinklady23

pinklady23 Member

Hi
    i`m playing witch tale too but i`m stuck after i got the ice crystal what do i do next. I already know the way to the castel maybe, maybe i can help after that thanks

pinklady

3. willbee

willbee Guest

I figured it out. So yeah, although I don't understand your question. I can try help you if you explain further. :) If you've got the ice crystal, doesn't that mean you already finished chapter 2?

4. faith1982

faith1982 New Member

Hi, can you help me???? i can't get any further in the Ice Hall1.... i know who to get to upper rightcorner where's a chest. But i don't know how to get to the left entrance of the Icehall1 by sliding over the ice and against the icecubes.... HELP!!!!!

5. EntropicKitty

EntropicKitty Well-Known Member

that parts a pain in the neck... i can't remember how i did it either... >.< sorry

6. pinklady23

pinklady23 Member

Hi faith

here is the solution :)
    It starts from the entrance

up, left, up, right, up, right, walk down a little, left, down, right, down, left, up, right, down, left, up, left

this should guide you to the left

good luck

pinklady

7. Thank you so much pinklady. I've been wanting to keep playing but was stuck on the same puzzle. I'm looking forward to getting back into the game ^_^

8. faith1982

faith1982 New Member

THANXXXXXX!!!!!!!! :D ;D