1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Wish me luck, guys. Entrance exams tomorrow :O

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BloodVayne, Mar 27, 2010.

1. BloodVayne

BloodVayne Well-Known Member

So, I guess this is it. My last 12 years of formal education for this one exam: the entrance exam to Gadjah Mada University, a top Uni in Indonesia. I've been studying my ass off for the past year, which I why I don't post quite as often.

This is probably the best opportunity for me to get into uni. Over 60,000 people will compete for about 4000 seats. (Yea, the competition is something fierce) The program I'm going for, General Medicine, takes 400. I'm also hoping to get a full scholarship, which is given to the top 5% of the ones accepted. About six hours of testing, from 7 AM to 1 PM. It's going to be fucking war, indeed.

So, wish me luck :)

2. someirishkid

someirishkid Well-Known Member

good luck :)
    geez, 60000?! that's rough

3. rock91

rock91 Well-Known Member

good luck ^^

4. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

Oh, going to UGM aren't you ? That is a hard one.
    Good luck man :)

5. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

WOAHH.
    Good luck.
    Hopefully you get in.

6. p4tman

p4tman Guest

Good Luck.
    You've been studying for a year there's nothing to worry about.

7. ADMSeraphes

ADMSeraphes Well-Known Member

Good luck. And don't forget, sabotage is always an option.
    Joking, of course.

8. BloodVayne

BloodVayne Well-Known Member

Thanks for the well wishes. lol.

Well, I've just finished the test and it was roughly as hard as I had imagined. The results go live April 17th. I'm pretty confident on this :)

9. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

That's good then :)
    What Studies are you aiming for in UGM ?

10. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Looks like the studying really paid off.
    Great job.

11. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

this is actually the worst bit. I was on holiday when my GCSE results came out, and as the day got closer I became more and more cranky and apprehensive, so the point where I was ruining the holiday for the rest of my family. Luckily, dad had called in a favour from the network manager at his then workplace, and had been provided off the record with a company cellphone and remote dial in access to the company email system, so on results day dad was able to use the cellphone with his laptop to access his work email and get my results, which my school had kindly emailed to him.

The exams are easy compared to the waiting for the results.