1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Wish i listened when i was younger...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by asdfth12, Jan 19, 2011.

1. asdfth12

asdfth12 Well-Known Member

Because now i need 2 crowns, a few root canals, and possiable surgical removal of one tooth.

Yah, pain and hurt.

But thankfully my friends Novacane, Morphine, Vicodin, and Codene will support me through my time of pain.

2. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

I had to get 4 teeth removed and a major operation to implant a prosthetic in my jaw in the front. It hurt like a bitch, but I got through it with minimal pain medication. It was knocked out by concrete.

Good luck. Though, I never have had a cavity.

3. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

I have brushed at least twice a day for most of my life. I cannot stand going to bed with a dirty mouth, it irritates me.

I had one cavity when I was a kid. I got it filled, and about two weeks later the tooth fell out (baby tooth). My parents got a good laugh on that one, at least back then my dad was in the Navy and we had full insurance.

4. asdfth12

asdfth12 Well-Known Member

I cracked one of my baby teeth when i was younger. I was literially missing half a tooth. I never did anything about it, just let it fall out and get replaced.

5. doughboy

doughboy Guest

hahaa, sucks to be you...it's all in the mid...mine did not hurt....although that buzzing sound is quite annoying.....

6. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

It hurts when someone pushes on your face and blood squirts out of the cavity that used to be a tooth.
    And it hurts when you can't even chew a noodle.

7. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

Mine's not a problem. I've only had like 3-4 cavities, all of which have been fixed.....

But me listening when I was younger wouldn't stop an impacted wisdom tooth. D:

Oh gawd, I'm reminded of when I had to get a tooth removed because it was so decayed and unsalvageable.......

8. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

I didn't mean a cavity in a tooth. I meant a cavity as a hole where the tooth was. :p
    I never have had a cavity (in tooth terms).

It still hurt like a bitch. My face was so swollen that I looked like a Turtwig. :p

9. doughboy

doughboy Guest

i did look like a chipmunk though when i got my wisdom teetth removed and a week later a root canal....