1. This forum is in read-only mode.

wisdom teeth

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dmac154, Jun 4, 2008.

1. dmac154

dmac154 Well-Known Member

well i got all four out today, does anyone have any ideas on how to help stop the bleeding? i really should eat something too...any ideas?

2. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Didn't your dentist use some form of topical cream or something that quickly stopped the bleeding? Anyway try this, stuff pieces of cotton balls on the place where the teeth used to be, then place a piece of hard ice cube on the cotton, hold in place for a few minutes, then check up on it later if it still bleeds, or alternatively, eat lots of ice cream, let it pass through the area of the pulled teeth, but don't let it stay there.

3. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

that suks.

i don't know why people have now started to ask on this forum about medical advise. cause your the second person this week.

my advise whould be that if your still bleeding get the doctors advise. other then that it could be the pain killers your using as some (can't remember what ones) thin the blood.

as for food...... ice cream....... no realy, its soft so no chewing and it will reduce swelling in your mouth and when else do you have an excuse to eat nothing but icecream ;)

4. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Umm...

When you get your tonsils out ;D

Mine weren't taken out though ;D

By the way equity, long time no Post, it's almost 8:00 AM here, how about in your end?

5. dmac154

dmac154 Well-Known Member

thanks guys, im gonna try the ice cream idea. the dentist didnt give me a topical cream, just a lot of gauze to put in the moth. i got 2 to stop, but the other two are slightly bleeding still.

thanks again for the help guys

6. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

been on holiday and its gone 1 in the morning i should realy get some sleep

7. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

My Cuspids ahve an unusual shape, like fangs >.> I think I need tghe doctor to reshape them....

8. thebass324

thebass324 Well-Known Member

The doctor had me sucking on wet tea bags to help clot the bleeding (one of mine was in sideways).

9. sla03rs

sla03rs Well-Known Member

try jello :p my diet was pure jello when i got mine pulled out, it got you full and it's tasty how can you lose

10. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

I have Wisdom teeth, going to have to get them pulled out when I'm older, as they will grow too large for my mouth, if I'm mistaken. I got them when I was about 7. My primary teacher said you get them when you're in your teen years :p

11. CloudBoii12

CloudBoii12 Well-Known Member

well my mouth sucks
    ive had like 10 fillings.... damns
    and i had one of my back teeth surgically removed at 9
    AND
    this is cool
    i have kanine teeth that are really cool
    coz theyre FANGS
    literally, i can open cans with them (although that hurts :S)

12. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

well mine are still here.....currently they are growing out.....so my gum hurt like hell sometimes.....

13. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

Yeah it does.... I can only open the top part though...

14. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

You could try gargaling with salty water? It worked with mine. (>-.-)> (kirbys sad because he dosnt have teeth)